1 hour test question

Laura617

Proud mommy of 2 boys
Reaction score
I am sure there are a lot of posts about this but I am adding another one. I had my 1 hour glucose test done at 22 weeks and got the results today. I had fasted for about 12 hours as I didn't get seen until late and my results came back at 144.

I just want to know if anyone else who had a high result had any other symptoms. I have been really thirsty but didn't realize that could be a symptom until today.

I am measuring big, which I didn't think anything about but I am certain of my conception date with no doubt. My uterus is 3 weeks ahead and baby is measuring 2 weeks ahead (has been since 12 weeks) from the ultrasound.
I haven't put on any weight though, have lost 6 pounds actually.

I might be worrying myself about nothing but have to have the 3 hour test done so just hearing from anyone would help, thanks so much.

hmmm... I have to go back and get the 3 hour done too... I did the same and fasted for too long, ooops, but in my defense no one could seem to tell me if/ how long I needed to fast for.

I haven't had any symptoms really either (at least none that I recognized and as with you I lost weight for a while.. The last 2 weeks I gained .5lb and the week before that I gained 3 (I think) but I haven't gained anything else!

I'm getting my 3 hour done on Sunday morning, fingers crossed

The only symptom I had was feeling tired and thirsty and I didn't really know they were symptoms until after! My fundal height was measuring two weeks ahead but I had lost weight since getting pregnant.

belladonna you are exactly like me then. I have my 3 hour on Tuesday so will know soon after that I expect.

sweetie how high was your 1 hour test?

sweetie how high was your 1 hour test?

You see they measure the glucose levels differently here- the max should be 7.8mmol/l and mine was about 10. I don't know what that works out to :wacko: the way you do it in America.

might have to find a comparison chat so I can see how close are numbers are. I guess the 1 hour test here is supposed to be 130 and I was 144 so I will see if I can find something to see what your equals and mine equals for you lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->