1 month tomorrow(12th) :(

due3may12

Reaction score
its going to be 1 month since i gave birth to my beautiful baby boy that i lost at 18 weeks pregnant! :( :cry: its been the quickest yet the longest month ever if you get me!
it still doesnt feel one bit real! i started back to work last week and was pulling and dragging at boxes and caught myself with my hand on belly (as if to say sorry to baby that isnt there)-silly i know! :( :( :cry: :cry:

dont know how i am going to be 2moro so thats why im posting tonight!
im very grateful for all the support ive gotten in the last month!
ye ladies are truly amazing!
love Karen!
xxxxxx

The month markers are so hard. Big hugs to you for tomorrow - you are so strong, being back and work already. Take it easy on yourself on this difficult day :hugs:

:cry::cry::cry: Karen, I know how hard this is, I am so sorry :cry::cry::cry:
I can't even believe it is going to be a year Ava has gone.:cry::cry: Time really does fly. You need to take it one day at a time, it is so hard I know :hugs:
Just now 10 months later am I starting to feel better, they say it takes a year just to be able to get through this and for me it is true. I am so deeply sorry and be gentle with yourself and just take it easy and try to smile, I couldn't smile for so long :cry::cry: One thing I lost was hope , but I can tell you I have it back now. Time will become your friend and I promise it does get better. If you ever need to talk I am here, anytime... Andrea :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Huge hugs hon. I know what you mean about the longest and shortest at once. I think the first 4 weeks for me were just a fug so well done on being back at work already, you are so strong. I did take a long time for the reality to sink in for me too. I wish you a gentle day tommorrow and going on. xxx

HEy ladies, well today is the day.... I was at the grave and was surprisingly ok but I'm at home now and I'm a wreck. Think its not fair that everyone that doesn't care or mind their babies can have 10 and the one baby I was expecting and couldn't wait to have him is gone :( :( :(

I'm sorry if writing or spelling is wrong I'm on mobile
X x x x x x x X

Its so hard Karen, its good you have been to the grave and had that time to have a good think & be near to him.

I think you are super strong being back to work. I'm just over 6 weeks on and not back yet..I'm just a wreck, so well done hun. I'm sure 'normality' helps time pass quicker.

I know what you mean by putting your hand on your belly, I kept finding myself doing this in bed (which is when I felt him the most), its just a habit that you dont realise your doing.

I really do hope your ok xxxxxx

just found this lovely poem that had me in floods of tears!

If I could take a minute out of each and every day.
To hold my child close to my heart and kiss his fears away.

If I could take a minute out of each and every week,
To play with blocks and peek-a-boo, tag or hide and seek.

If I could take a minute of any span of time.
I'd never waste a second of the pleasures that were mine.

If he could crawl upon my knee and lay his sleepy head,
upon my shoulder tenderly and dream of gingerbread.
I'd spend my time in total bliss and watch my small son grow,
from babyhood to childhood, knowing all there is to know.

If I could stop my aching heart and put my mind asleep,
If I could stop the flow of tears that are always on my cheek.

I only need a minute, Lord, I know he's safe with you.
But there's something real important that I had no time to do.
If you could do it for me, Lord here's a message he should know,
tell him that I Love Him, then I'll let him go

Sending you love and hugs today Karen :hugs: Take care of yourself :hugs:

Awww darling. I am sorry, the month markers are so hard :(

22 months for us today - I'd love to tell you that you won't notice as time goes on but you will. It will get less painful though I promise.

Huge hugs to you xxx

My thoughts are with you....

Mine is a month tomorrow since ive lost my son 14th . We had his service yesterday the 12th. In someways it seems like its been longer than a month. I also lost him when i was 18 weeks.

xx

My thoughts are with you....

Mine is a month tomorrow since ive lost my son 14th . We had his service yesterday the 12th. In someways it seems like its been longer than a month. I also lost him when i was 18 weeks.

xx

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: I am so sorry, I know how hard this is. Thinking of you :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

My 1 month is today (19th jan). It's getting harder as the day goes on and it's only 11.50am here. Firstly it was a week and now a month. Soon it'll be a year. I really appreciate to know there are you ladies out there who understand how I feel... Not that I am happy about it because hey, who would want to know/feel What we do right?

hey hun, the month one is hard alright! i think its all just hitting me know what happened! hope you get through it ok and im here if ya need to chat!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

My 1 month is today (19th jan). It's getting harder as the day goes on and it's only 11.50am here. Firstly it was a week and now a month. Soon it'll be a year. I really appreciate to know there are you ladies out there who understand how I feel... Not that I am happy about it because hey, who would want to know/feel What we do right?

I am so deeply sorry for your loss. It does go very fast. It has been almost 11 months since I lost Ava :cry::cry::cry: I can't believe how fast this has went.
March 3rd will be a year since I gave birth to my precious gift in my house. I lost her at 20 weeks and not a day goes by that I don't cry in some way. I am better , but Ava is always on my mind :cry::cry::cry: For me her due date was not as bad as I thought , but for some reason the 6 month of her death, killed me. I cried all day long, I am not sure why that hit me worse than her due date. Now her year anniversary is coming up and I am petrified. I just wish things were different for all of us. Thinking Of You.. :hugs::hugs::hugs:
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

The milestones can be so strange and I find my perception of time is totally skewed now. Sometimes it feels like losing my baby happened an eternity ago, then I remember how short a time it has really been and tell myself to go easy on myself and not to expect too much of myself. I've found that some milestones have crept up on me unnoticed, whereas others that I've been dreading haven't been too bad. I was dreading Christmas, but that turned out to be lovely, but then new year (which I hadn't even thought about being a particular issue) turned me into a bawling wreck. Grief is such a strange thing...

Be gentle on yourself, a month is still very early days :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"