February 2024 testing thread

Looks like those tests were bad, a chemical, or it’s just too early. I took another one of those dollar store ones I got a line on and a frer. I saw a light light line on the dollar store test, but the free was negative. Ugh
It may even be diluted pee too.

It may even be diluted pee too.
That’s what I’m hoping! The line got lighter as the day went on, but my symptoms have stayed and even got more noticeable. Keeping my fingers crossed it’s stronger tomorrow!

Fingers crossed jules, good sign with the symptoms

BFN this morning at 11dpo. I guess that positive was some sort of fluke. I took the same test just to see if it shows evaps and that one had no line today.

Do you think I’m progressing?
The last test before todays was 48 hours, I really hoped it would be much darker what do you think? , I have a clear blue + for tonight and beta in the the morning.
Or are these test just slow?

IMG_6729.jpeg

Well I did end up getting a positive test this morning. Uggh positive covid test. Feel like total crap. Second time I've had it. My OH must have gave it to me. As he's been sick all week but he didn't take a covid test.

Oh no nightflower, hope you feel better soon and the best kind of positive test isn't far away!

Well I did end up getting a positive test this morning. Uggh positive covid test. Feel like total crap. Second time I've had it. My OH must have gave it to me. As he's been sick all week but he didn't take a covid test.
That's a bit rude ;( I'm sorry

I think she was saying that Covid is rude for giving you a positive test and making you sick, not you. That’s how I took it anyway.
Think She was saying what I wrote was rude.

Afm I did manage to get a nap in haven't been eating much but definitely staying hydrated. My eyes hurt, pain in my ears, coughing non stop, sneezing, body aches, fever and nauseated. I'm going to take another covid test in the morning to see if it's getting darker or not. I'll probably call and get paxlovid think that's what it's called. So I can start to feel better.

Last edited:
@Jules8 I don't know maybe she was saying my man was rude for not taking a covid test. Then getting me sick.? It's the way she wrote it. Oh well. Onto March testing anyways.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->