February 2024 testing thread

Reaction score
Didn't see a Feb testing group so decided to make one. I had another loss early Dec. Didn't ttc the cycle after took a break and now I'm back. It will be 3yrs of trying for our last baby in June. I really hope it happens before then. Let's pray this will be a lucky month for us.

Anyways just let me know your testing date and I'll add ya to the front page. Hope you ladies are doing well.

Good luck and baby dust.

:dust:

@NightFlower -Feb 5th -af came a week early on Feb 4th.

@Brianna777 -Feb 12th :bfp:

@elmum
-Feb 14th

@thencomesbebe -Feb 22nd :witch:

@cheerios -Feb 23rd :bfp:

@Mum42crazy
-Feb 27th :bfp:

Last edited:
We managed to dtd a bunch so we have our bases covered there. Now is my tww and I hope this week flies by. Feeling good about this cycle.

Hope to see some other ladies testing in Feb so I'm not the only one.

thanks bev and rainbow
Uggh I woke up feeling under the weather. Think I'm getting a cold. Hoping it won't last long.

I'm sorry you've woken up feeling under the weather. I hope you're feeling better soon :hugs:

Thanks for starting this thread @NightFlower . I so hope it's our last one. I'm getting so tired of ttc. I wouldn't even have tried this cycle if it weren't for the dreams of positive tests and being pregnant. I really feel like our rainbow baby is telling me not to give up! Cycle #6 IUI.

Hi Nightflower

Lovely to see you back. I'm praying that 2024 would bring the long-awaited BFPs for so many of us!

@thencomesbebe no problem, I thought starting the thread might help my tww go by faster. I agree with getting tired of trying.
Good luck to all of us. Hope your next iui will be the lucky cycle.

@cheerios happy to be back. I missed ya ladies. ❤ how are you doing?

We managed to dtd a bunch so we have our bases covered there. Now is my tww and I hope this week flies by. Feeling good about this cycle.

Hope to see some other ladies testing in Feb so I'm not the only one.
Hoping you get your BFP!! The tww can be rough getting through but we will be here with you.

I am currently waiting for ovulation. I’ve been testing and finally got a really good result on my LH test and confirmed with a static smiley (peak) on CBDA. I’ve attached my LH tests I don’t think it can get any better than today’s but will continue testing until the end of the surge. Plans to dtd later tonight and hopefully my partner will be around and have enough energy to dtd the next couple days as well. If all goes well I will begin testing on the 13th or 14th of February. I will update once ovulation is confirmed.

IMG_7943.jpeg

I am currently waiting for ovulation. I’ve been testing and finally got a really good result on my LH test and confirmed with a static smiley (peak) on CBDA. I’ve attached my LH tests I don’t think it can get any better than today’s but will continue testing until the end of the surge. Plans to dtd later tonight and hopefully my partner will be around and have enough energy to dtd the next couple days as well. If all goes well I will begin testing on the 13th or 14th of February. I will update once ovulation is confirmed.

View attachment 1118068
Nice looking opk. Good luck !

View attachment 1118068
Those are great OPK’s!!!

Woke up in the middle of the night with fever, chills, body aches. Barely slept at all. Having some hot tea for my stomach. Laying on the couch freezing. After my son's heads off to school I'll try and sleep some.

Woke up in the middle of the night with fever, chills, body aches. Barely slept at all. Having some hot tea for my stomach. Laying on the couch freezing. After my son's heads off to school I'll try and sleep some.

So sorry you're no better. I hope you manage to get some rest while your son is at school :hugs:

@NightFlower I hope you can get some rest!
afm- I’m 10dpo and bfn today. Since tomorrow will be February, I figured I’d move over to here. I’ll keep testing til af, but its nor looking like a bfp this cycle as I feel like something would be showing by 10dpo.

@Bevziibubble @Jules8
Thank you both. I did get a little rest. Woke up with other symptoms. Covid test is neg. I'll take another tomorrow just to be sure. I think it's just a cold though. Not how I wanted to spend my tww. Oh well. Hope it won't last long.

I'm sorry you got a bfn Jules. Hugs

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->