February 2024 testing thread

This is my thread and I can post about having covid. If you don't like it you can move along.
I was meant as a lightheart joke, sorry I didn’t mean to offend you.it was about covid giving you a positive and that covid was rude in given you a positive. I’m sorry you are sick. I would never offend anybody on here about anything. And I do read the comments and you were very hard on me without even given me the chance to explain myself. I hope you get better soon. I’ll be moving on from this chat as you asked, it’s now a negative place for me and it’s not what I need right now when I hope to have so much joy after 5 years of trying.
I wish you all well. And all the best to all for the future BFP and good luck to all who got a positive ! Anyone who would like to keep up with me I do have a TTC journal beta tomorrow , thanks.

Last edited:
I was meant as a lightheart joke, sorry I didn’t mean to offend you.it was about covid giving you a positive and that covid was rude in given you a positive. I’m sorry you are sick. I would never offend anybody on here about anything. And I do read the comments and you were very hard on me without even given me the chance to explain myself. I hope you get better soon. I’ll be moving on from this chat as you asked, it’s now a negative place for me and it’s not what I need right now when I hope to have so much joy after 5 years of trying.
I wish you all well. And all the best to all for the future BFP and good luck to all who got a positive ! Anyone who would like to keep up with me I do have a TTC journal beta tomorrow , thanks.
I’m here to follow your progress and journey mama, my rainbow was also five long years in the making. I’ll be stalking for your updates, congratulations again. Enjoy this moment mama - every single second. <3

@NightFlower Oh hun, so sorry about the unfortunate exchange of words here. Misunderstandings do sometimes happen on BnB. But back to the covid issue. I hope you don't mind me sharing this. Do try black cumin seed oil (depending on your weight, you divide your weight (in kg) by 25 to get the amount of black seed oil you need to take in grams) . It's a very powerful antioxidant that helps with active covid symptoms. Also, nattokinase (4,000 FU per day) helps your body to detox from the spike protein to make sure that you don't have any remnants of the virus lingering in your body. Covid is terrible because it was genetically-modified in a lab, so we need to help our bodies to fight the virus as much as possible. Covid spike protein also affects fertility adversely. That's why live birth rates have plummeted all around the world since covid started and since the implementation of covid vaccines.

Do you think I’m progressing?
The last test before todays was 48 hours, I really hoped it would be much darker what do you think? , I have a clear blue + for tonight and beta in the the morning.
Or are these test just slow?

View attachment 1118281
Your progression is looking amazing! It is true though, those tests take forever to darken up. Congratulations by the way!
Well I did end up getting a positive test this morning. Uggh positive covid test. Feel like total crap. Second time I've had it. My OH must have gave it to me. As he's been sick all week but he didn't take a covid test.
I'm so sorry, I hope you feel better soon :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->