1 more AF!!

kintenda

Reaction score
Just finished an AF that came quite late, and I've just realised that (God Willing!!) I only have one more AF to go because I have 5 wk cycles!!:happydance: Then HOPEFULLY waiting is over, as long as we are able to move out of our house after Christmas and I don't switch jobs :p

I'm so happy about it :) I am still waiting to hear on my university application but I can defer if necessary. If we aren't lucky enough to fall pg in the time we have then we may well try throughout my course (if I get on it!). However, there's the other side that I do want to do my training, but I can just take some time out - it's not the end of the world.

Wahoo!! I remember making a thread about it ages ago saying I was thinking in terms of AFs and I had about 5 or 6 to go!

Yeah but doesn't it sound so much better when you think of AFs instead of months or days?! Plus I promise you babe, it's not that long, I know this year has gone super fast for me and I'm forever clucking and dreaming of our LOs to be!!

You're so right it does sound a bit better in terms of AF rather than months! I'm so happy for you only having ONE MORE AF! :happydance: That's awesome. I still have ATLEAST nine :cry:

You're so right it does sound a bit better in terms of AF rather than months! I'm so happy for you only having ONE MORE AF! :happydance: That's awesome. I still have ATLEAST nine :cry:

At least you are gonna have lots on your plate to prepare for :) Bet you are excited about your wedding! xx

At least you are gonna have lots on your plate to prepare for :) Bet you are excited about your wedding! xx

I am soooo excited but (like many of our other BnB sisters) I feel like I'm waiting for everything! I'm waiting to wed, TTC, and currently waiting for a promotion at work!:blush: And I'm absolutely the most impatient person EVER....

I have 2 left until we start to try, Nov. and Dec. it's kind of exciting. I hope we all get quick BFP's.

:hugs:

I am so happy for you, it is quite exciting when you think in those terms. I have Nov/ Dec/ Jan and prob Feb then am going to start trying in Feb after AF. So I only have 4 periods to go.. yay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->