1% Morphology - IUI or IVF?

Hi,

My DH has 1% sperm morphology and low count too (11mil/mL). Just got his SA result today after 3 months of meds.

Do you think our case is already for IVF or do you think we still have a good chance to conceive by IUI with medication (SO-IUI)?

Hi Yellowbell

Just wanted to know what meds was your DH on for 3 months?

hi Mrs. V,

my DH took Andriol Testocaps which was prescribed by my first doctor. The FS we saw after that advised us to stop it since it's not working and it's apparently just testosterone supplements. FS advised DH to just continue with his multivitamins with zinc.

Is your DH taking meds?

hi Mrs. V,

my DH took Andriol Testocaps which was prescribed by my first doctor. The FS we saw after that advised us to stop it since it's not working and it's apparently just testosterone supplements. FS advised DH to just continue with his multivitamins with zinc.

Is your DH taking meds?

Yes! On the day of our 1st ICSI my DH had no sperm! Please have your DH hormones tested
as our FH did not do this from the start. My DH has extremely low FSH which we have him
on Ovidrel And Menopur injections for 8 weeks. We are on week 4 now (Ovidrel alone, twice a week) and the remainder of the 4 weeks my DH will have the Ovidrel and Menopur (also twice a week). So, from May 2010 (20 million sperm) to December 2010 (zero sperm) we had nothing.

Still a shock to us, but we are positive!

oh my, that's a shocker indeed! But it's good that you have a positive perspective ;)

our FS has asked my DH to do a test too but I'm not sure if it's hormone test. I'll check with him.

So are you planning to have another ICSI in April?

oh my, that's a shocker indeed! But it's good that you have a positive perspective ;)

our FS has asked my DH to do a test too but I'm not sure if it's hormone test. I'll check with him.

So are you planning to have another ICSI in April?[/QUO

Maybe, I'm hoping we might just fall pregnant naturally before that!

same here! I have 2 cycles before ICSI so hopefully we'd get a miracle during this time :)

Trust me, the natural way is much much better.
I have a son who is 9 years old and the ICSI is such a pain in the arse.
I hated it! I felt real crappy on all the meds....maybe that's why I got 25 eggs.
Good luck to the both of us then...miracles can happen!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->