1 Ovary, don't know what I have, 2nd round of clomid, forgot day 3 pill

May112

Reaction score
Yeahhhh...so based on the title I'm quite the mess, huh?! :p

Here's my story as brief as it can be. At age 18 found out I had ovarian cysts. Had a huge one so they actually removed one of my ovaries. I therefore only have one now. Fast forward to many years later (I'm 32), married and ready to have kids...after trying for about 6 months got kind of nervous, went to the doctor to find out I had more cysts on the one remaining ovary. Also found out I had some fibroids. Have been to see 2 different gynos, one said it was PCOS, the other sent me for blood work, said my lutenizing hormones are normal, therefore I don't have PCOS...so I don't really know what is up with me. When I used an ovulation kit a whiles back, I didn't ovulate at all. So both gynos recommended Clomid. Nothing happened first round (50mg). Been taking my basal temperature in the mornings, Dr says I ovulate around day 15, although I found my chart to be kinda all over the place...feel like he was just talking out of his ass. He kind of dismisses everything and acts like it's all no big deal. Anywho, I'm on my 2nd round of clomid now (same 50 mg)...forgot to take the 3rd pill yesterday. Took it this afternoon...hoping that it doesn't throw me off too much...will it?! Dr said no big deal, just take the next one tmw. So I'm off with my pills. :s Still hoping for things to work out! But it is definitely discouraging...and difficult...stressful...and annoying when you get the "when are you going to get pregnant?" questions...not to mention, when it seems like everyone else IS pregnant...whether it was planned or by 'accident'. Sigh. Anyone in a somewhat similar predicament? Anyone once was and have some success stories to share?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->