1 positive yesterday afternoon 2 negatives this morning

Jmill0510

Reaction score
so I took a test yesterday I made a post about if it was positive everyone said yes. I drank a lot though last night I was so thirsty but this morning I didn’t have a long time without peeing I think the longest was maybe 5 hours so I took one at 6 this morning it was negative and then again around almost 12 and it was negative. Should I go by the positive or the negative. I know they say drinking can dilute your pee

253553A6-D7B5-4586-A4D7-7F2ABAAC72B6.png

I can still see two lines on this test... the picture is really small so its hard to tell

Yep, that looks positive. That line while light is really pronounced. It can take a few days for a test to get darker. Also, letting the test dry can also show more progression. I think this is your early BFP.

Just for reference this is what my positive tests looked like 1 day apart. Not a lot of difference.

fullsizeoutput_ce3.jpg

Yep, that looks positive. That line while light is really pronounced. It can take a few days for a test to get darker. Also, letting the test dry can also show more progression. I think this is your early BFP.
Thank you so go by the positive?

Is the test you posted above the last test you did or the one from the other day? If the one above is a new test then I would say positive. If its not a picture of the new test then I would have to see it to let you know.

Is the test you posted above the last test you did or the one from the other day? If the one above is a new test then I would say positive. If its not a picture of the new test then I would have to see it to let you know.
No it was my first one I took yesterday.

I see lines on both it can take a day or two to get darker

I can see two lines. Maybe you're just a better afternoon tester? Some women don't get great lines with FMU. GL. :) x

Looks like dye run to me and not pos good luck.

Ok, well you need to uploaded the newer tests. Not just the older ones. The original test looks positive but without seeing the newer ones we cant tell you much.

If you took a new one and was negative with a 5hr hold I'd say not pregnant. Could be first test was faulty or dye run like I thought. You can always wait till your period is late and test again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->