1 tube left...1 scarred tube..hope its strong

ladysydney

Reaction score
Hi my name is Jessica and im 28 years old. I was diagnosed with pcos at age mm.. 24 25ish..and told tubes were kinda wonky..however nothing much was really said to me about them. Well I put it out of my mind that it just wasnt going to happen to me..well at age 27 I started to get healthy..lost 75 pounds worked out and was feeling awesome..without trying baam I was pregnant!!! Well just as quick as baby came..baby left.. I was in er getting ready for emergancy surgery for ectopic pregnancy which reulted in me loosing my right tube. During surgery she did clean up the left tube the best she could however lots of internal damage to it. I had a hsg done and fluid did flow thru but the report said there was lots of narrowing and ectopic was high risk and ivf was prob needed. Well ins wont cover that and neither will our income. So I wonder how likely am I really to become pregnant...wondering can I sqeeze one threw the tube??? If anyone has any advice...experience etc please I would love to hear. Nov 2nd was date we lost our pumpkin seed this will be the one year mark. Last week i totally broke down..but its like that breakdown finally helped me find ..a sort of peace..so to say..and the rememberance day this sat will be a nice way to honer and remember with our loved ones and eachother. I finslly felt that I was ready to ttc again and hubby agreed. However w made a pact to nt go crazy talking about it so it doesnt stress us out. We are gonna plan and dtd when we should but we are also gonna concentrate on health again and happiness which are the things that brought us our 1st pregnancy...but will be good for us to have anyways...ok sorry so long new here and excited

i feel bad no1 answered you, i hate when that happens when i post something i really would want help or opinions w, or just someone to talk to...

i had a miscarriage, but it was not ectopic, i really dont know what to say you know, if you want to talk we can but i dont know EXACTLY what your going thru-

theres a girl on youtube her name is Plus1Please, she had an ectopic and now is pretty 14 weeks and everythings going great, maybe it will give you hope.

i wish u the best hun xo

I have one tube, it is damaged. I lost my right in May due to an ectopic.

I also have PCOS.

xxx

Hi all,

Just want to share my success story after ectopic.
I had an ectopic pregnancy and had my right tube removed on the 3rd August 2011 after i was rushed to hospital with severe pain, but i am now 9 weeks (yesterday) pregnant, this means it happened 2 weeks after my op, it is possible and you may feel like it can never happen but it can and will.

Hope this gives you hope as when i was looking on the internet there wasn't many success stories after ectopic.
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"