1 week after csection

whatwillbex

Reaction score
So I had my ds a week ago and had a really good experience with my csection. This week I have felt really well considering. I have been keeping on top of my pain relief so haven’t been in to much discomfort so have started to slowly tail it off.
I feel like I’ve pulled a muscle from inside when I do certain manoeuvres and also there’s a part of my scar where I suddenly get this weird shooting pain like some just cut me with a razor blade or bit like the feeling/ stinging you get when you have a paper cut.
I know it’s only been a week just strange these two random pains I keep getting. Does anyone else experience these type of pains. Scars howling well just looks a little bruised. Maybe it’s normal as all the muscles are tightening and reajusting maybe?

Just wondering what’s normal and what’s not.

Thanks

That sounds normal. For about the first week or so, I'd get this searing pain sometimes if I moved a certain way. I remember telling my husband that it felt like someone was stabbing me from the inside out. Then sometime between week one and week two, that pain went away, and my body just felt sore/discomfort. By week three, I felt pretty much myself.

But of course, if you have any concerns, it can never hurt to call your doctor.

Hope you continue to heal well!

My dd is two and I still get random pains sometimes, and I did have an excellent revovery.

Completely normal. I’m 8 weeks pp and I’m still sore. It’s not normal to be so sore that you need pain relief after 6 weeks. I’m having different testing done to find out what’s going on for me.

Yep me! I'm 10 days post section and was just going to ask the same question .. This last week had been great I've even managed to do the school run with the pushchair up until today .. every time I get up I get this horrible burning pain in one side of my the incision .. I came down with a chesty cough the day after we got home which is killing me! I feel like I've gone backwards a bit but read that the burning is normal it just sucks :(

Sheeps that feeling is slowly fading thankfully . Oh no, me too I caught a cold of dd the other day which is fun and when I cough and sneeze especially when I’m lying down is the time when I really notice I have had a csection. Hope you are ok apart from that. Is it weird I miss being pregnant?? I knew I would even though I complained 99% of the time haha x

The feeling that I can compare it to is like ripping off a wax strip. I couldn’t put my finger on it at the time. Strange.

The way I can describe it is like someone has stuck a hot poker through one side ofor my incision! It happens when I cough and get up at the moment! I feel like I've gone backwards a little the last couple of days but I probably did too much so calmed down now! How are you getting on?

I'm hoping this burning pain starts going in the next few days then I can start feeling a bit normal again!

I have to admit I am feeling surprisingly well. I felt worse when I had dd. I think I was expecting the worse so have been pleasantly surprised. Yes I’m well just adjusting to no sleep again! X

I was surprised at how good I've been feeling too .. until I got this burning pain which will hopefully go away soon .. yes me too although we're very lucky and our very content boy only really wakes to feed every 3/4 hours so it's not too bad!

3/4 hours...lovely! We are on a 2 hour cycle. Please can your son have words with mine that would be much appreciated! :))

Haha I think I jinxed us he was up about every 2.5 last night and not drinking a great deal! I will send him around to have words! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->