1 week late and still a negative pee test

lbcgirl

Reaction score
what a drag! i go to the obgyn to see if it's a chemical pregnancy, an ectopic or something else. send hugs to california! i understand that if you don't get a positive the day of your missed period, it is basically game over.

i had a blood draw friday and should get my hcg numbers soon.

I'm a week late tomorrow, checked once more and hpt came up negative. It's frustrating because I'm feeling really tired and sore breasts, AF just show your witchy self already! Just wanted to let you know I feel your pain.

Hope you get some answers soon... sending you good ju ju!!! Best of luck!!

And it's not over till it's over! ;) You won't get a BFP till 5-7 days after implantation... so it just depends on when that occurred. Which typically is 6-10 dpo, but sometimes up to 12 dpo... so ya never know???

Hiya

I hope you get your BFP!

Im just checking, can you test 10 days past ovulation?

Still waiting, 12 days late. :(
Still negative tests. Sigh.

know how you feel ,i missed two period with bfn just one of those things suprisingly commen even if you have had regular afs the whole time before.

Well I took another early detection hpt and got an faint thin blue line. So I used the other test in the box and the same thing. I am cautiously optimistic. It could go either way though so don't want to get too excited.

Fingers crossed for everyone!!!!
If not now...then 2011 for us all

I havent kept up with dates like i should but started ttc in Oct, 2010. The first day of af in Oct was 29th. The first day of Af in Nov was 23rd...I still havent had Af. We Bd on Dec 1....4th and 10th. I had cramps middle of last week like Af but went away. No symptoms really boobs sore on the sides some. I tested this am BFN....Dont know really when I ovulated. I think it was between The 5th and 10th. I feel so caught up in all this...please tell me what yall think????

I havent kept up with dates like i should but started ttc in Oct, 2010. The first day of af in Oct was 29th. The first day of Af in Nov was 23rd...I still havent had Af. We Bd on Dec 1....4th and 10th. I had cramps middle of last week like Af but went away. No symptoms really boobs sore on the sides some. I tested this am BFN....Dont know really when I ovulated. I think it was between The 5th and 10th. I feel so caught up in all this...please tell me what yall think????

Hi im on the same cycle as you my last af was 22nd of nov, and i got my af this morning so yours may be tomorrow maybe? it depends on you cycle lengths, i think ff says you need at least 2 cycles completed for ff can see how long your lutal phase is. im on my 4th cycle but 3rd with ff, so i found out my lutal phase is 18 days and my cycle length is 31 days, are you temping with fertility friend? its a great way to see where your at in your cycle and to see if and when you may get your bfp or bfn :) i hope that helps but i think if your still getting bfns at this stage in your cycle there is a good chance that your just late, but like the ladies always say on here its not over until the ugly witch arrives :) good luck hun i really hope you do get a bfp really really soon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->