1 week late now and still only one faint positive hpt so any advice is welcome!!!!!

mommy1985

Wife and Mommy!!!!!
Reaction score
So I am now a week late if I use my longest cycle of 35 days. I took HPT's all last week and had all :bfn: but took a equate hpt and had a faint positive but definitly there. Then I bought a FRER Rapid Results and they were both negative. Are these test less sensitive than the equate or what is going on. I am so done with this cycle:cry: Here are my symptoms if you wanna know lol: tired, constipated, cramping, heatrburn nausea and moodiness. Thanks in advance ladies:hugs:

Was the Equate test the blue dye one? if so, all blue dye tests give evap lines that look like true BFPs and some of them even give them within the time limit. I would trust the pink dye tests results. If you still think you're pregnant you should get a blood test done. G/L!

id say go get a blood test if u can it will definitely show if ur preg or not

Thanks ladies. I will never in my life use another blue dye test lol so I ALWAYS use the pink:) My equate is all dried out but if still has that pink line on it lol:happydance:

You're welcome :)

Yep, I'll never use them again either. They could be the last kind of HPTs in the stores and I won't go near them. I'd go to the docs and get a blood test done instead lol

Good luck! I had a faint bfp on a frer, then 2 bfn's, so frustrating! See if you can get blood work done!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->