1 ww!!!!!Care to join me?

BABYCAREY

mummy to a angel
Reaction score
Hello Ladies
My names Ro
Been a member here since last year
Im due a visit from the:witch: next Fri!! I pray she stays away this time!!
I would love company for the next 7 days!!!!!!!
Im trying not to symptom spot this time,near drove myself crazy last month!
So please feel free to come over to say hi ,we can keep each other company
Best of luck xx BabyC

Hey Ro

i am also due a visit from the :witch: after my m/c but had some light spoting yesterday morning and a little in the afternoon (not sure if it is implantation bleeding)

was like a woman possesed this morning racing to the toilet to see if :witch: was or wasnt there

was really releived she wasnt but it is the uncertenty for the next week till i can test or i dont know if i can test before then i hate this waiting its so frustrating

sending lots and lots of:dust: your way and hope we both get a :bfp:

Sharlene

xxx

Hey Ro

i am also due a visit from the :witch: after my m/c but had some light spoting yesterday morning and a little in the afternoon (not sure if it is implantation bleeding)

was like a woman possesed this morning racing to the toilet to see if :witch: was or wasnt there

was really releived she wasnt but it is the uncertenty for the next week till i can test or i dont know if i can test before then i hate this waiting its so frustrating

Sharlene

xxx

I am sorry for your loss Sharlene
Its a difficult time for you
Its horrible waiting!!Hoping and praying "she" wont come!!
Good luck
Keep me posted
xx BabyC

hi sharlene sorry to geg into this thread lol but just wanted to no when did u MC?mine was 2 weeks ago today but ive had a whiteshy discharge today not to white or thick yet but how did u go about TTC?xxx

Hi Ro, I'm Lisa--also due for AF on Friday and hoping she doesn't show! I'll do the wait with ya!:hugs:

The witch is due to put in an appearance with me on Tuesday and I've got everything crossed that she won't.

Waiting is agony!

The witch is due to put in an appearance with me on Tuesday and I've got everything crossed that she won't.

Waiting is agony!

Hiya L
Yes the waiting is tough!!
Drives the sane crazy!!
Good luck!! Keep us posted
xx BabyC

im also due a visit next fri! although this will be first af since mmc, so i guess it might not show if body aint back to normal yet! crossing everything though :)

xx

Girls i did something mad this morning!!:nope::nope:
I went and poas!!
Got a neg!!:growlmad: It was a 1st response!!
Was told ages ago that they arent great!!So im hoping poas today was too early!!
Maybe i didnt hold it in stream long enough?Maybe too early?
Im making up excuses/reasons for the neg result i got!!
"She" is due friday,be honest girls do you think i tested too early?Is it neg?
I know i know i shouldnt have did it but i tried to resist but just couldnt
Thought it would be a lovely gift to Mr C for Valentines!!
I am a bollix!!Ragin i did it now,going to be torture til Friday!!:nope:

Hi all just thought id join you all im 6dpo i was due af on thurs 18th but i ov'd late so maybe next sunday now who know lol x x GL and :dust: to all x

Hi all just thought id join you all im 6dpo i was due af on thurs 18th but i ov'd late so maybe next sunday now who know lol x x GL and :dust: to all x

Hi Lolly
Welcome!
Hope this week goes well for you!
Keep us all posted!
Good luck BabyC xx

babycarey - ya you tested too early i think, it's not over yet. give it 'till fri.

I have used numerous tests and even though it's quite expensive the digital clear blue that reads "pregnant" or "not pregnant" is great. Faint pink lines do my head in!:shrug:

I also didn't wait to TTC following my d&c three weeks ago. I'm pretty sure I OV'd last week. Will test (if no AF) by the 26th Feb. so symptom spotting like a crazy chick. I can't get it together enough to chart my BBT properly so I just going to have to wait it out.

Sounds like I'm a little bit behind you guy's but thought I'd pop in anyways.

wishing you all lots of sticky BFP's

deb, not too long to wait anymore.:thumbup:

hi sharlene sorry to geg into this thread lol but just wanted to no when did u MC?mine was 2 weeks ago today but ive had a whiteshy discharge today not to white or thick yet but how did u go about TTC?xxx

Hi Loren

Mine was on the 5th Jan but pregnancy ended a few weeks b4 then all hormones were back to normal by the 11th Jan me and dh started trying straight away i havent been charting or anything just taking this month as it comes and trying to enjoy it still waiting on the witch hope you get ur sticky bean soon sending loads of baby dust your way xxx

Hey Ro

Sharlene

xxx

Good luck
Keep me posted
xx BabyC

Hey BabyC

Still waiting on the witch caved on sat and done a hpt got a bfn but am hoping it's still to early

Hope wee get our bfp soon

sharlene
xxx

Hey Ro

Sharlene

xxx

Good luck
Keep me posted
xx BabyC

Hey BabyC

Still waiting on the witch caved on sat and done a hpt got a bfn but am hoping it's still to early

Hope wee get our bfp soon

sharlene
xxx

Hi!!
I almost bought some when at work earlier!!
Thank goodness i didnt!! Feel as if im going mad at the min!!Waiting!!
Horrible.................................................................................................
Had a funny thing happen earlier on,then i noticed a stain on my pants
Its kinds pinky/red watery stain??WTF?
Dont know if its plantation/"her"!
Well she can stay the fuck away!!If i see her thin month i dont know how i will respond!!
Anyways Good luck and keep us all posted!!
Fingers X!! xx

Hi Loren

Mine was on the 5th Jan but pregnancy ended a few weeks b4 then all hormones were back to normal by the 11th Jan me and dh started trying straight away i havent been charting or anything just taking this month as it comes and trying to enjoy it still waiting on the witch hope you get ur sticky bean soon sending loads of baby dust your way xxx

hiiiii shaz,

ive checkd my fertile and OV dates going from my last proper period and my MC bleed, going from my period in december i was fertile from the 2nd of feb to the 8th and OV'd on the 6th but going from the MC bleed i was fertile last week and know but i OV'd yesterday but to be honest we BD on the 4th of feb 6days after MC and on the 5th and 6th i had quite moderatley/severe ovary pain so lets hope them little swimmys caught that god damn egg lol.thank u huni :hugs: i'm testing on the 20th.... as that would be my period but also waiting for AF from MC so god nos if she will come or not!!!might test the 21st-23rd i got a definate really dark BFP last month on the 2nd day of being late so fingers crossssssssed!!!aarggh this waiting is killing me!!! :) good luck and a truckload of sticky sticky baby dust sweety xxxxxxxxxx 10dpo hopefully if not then i'm 1dpo haha xx

I know I'm only 5dpo but can I come sit in here with you girls? Heres hoping there are alot of BFPs in this thread! :winkwink:

I know I'm only 5dpo but can I come sit in here with you girls? Heres hoping there are alot of BFPs in this thread! :winkwink:

Hiya Posh
Of course you can join us here!!
The more the merrier!!
Good luck this month
xx BabyC

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members