1 year 11 months-unexplained infertility

bellaem

Reaction score
I haven't been on here in a long time but when I was first TTC bnb was like a second home. A little over 1 year TTC, being told I had unexplained infertility, and not being able to afford any treatments we stopped actively TTC. A few months passed and TTC fell away from our minds as life started taking turns that demanded our attention: finances, health issues, family health issues. Anyways I'm rambling, sorry. I just realized this morning that I was a few days late. I had an old test in the closet and used it just for hahas. Positive almost instantly. I ran to the store and bought two more tests, both very positive. I am in shock. The timing isn't perfect but in a way I kind of always knew it would come at the "least" expected time. And in a way it's still perfect because I finally got my BFP.
For you symptom spotters:
These are approximates as I never tested for ovulation.
14dpo: got very bad sunburn in only 10 min sun exposure (the burn was so bad I had to go to ER. Not sure if this is related but thought maybe sensitivity to sun could be a symptom.)
15dpo: threw up all morning, thought I had a bug.
Day AF due: I noticed boobs were hurting more than usual and I was nauseous every morning.
Other symptoms: intense chocolate cravings, increased sense of smell, tired (sleeping more), crying/emotional

Thanks for humoring me by reading this. I'm still in shock and I'm sorry if my writing skills are slack. I really never thought this would happen. Yay!
I sincerely wish good luck to everyone TTC especially those LTTC.

Congratulations! It's true when people say it happens when you least expect it. Any time my period was late I would always think 'Am i pregnant?' but i never was.. this time around i didn't even consider being pregnant and wala! lol, funny how that works :p

Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->