1 year anniversary of my loss

babybloo

Nora & Benny's Mommy
Reaction score
On this day last year I mc my first pregnancy. It was two weeks after I told my OH that we were expecting. We intended to share the good news with our families on Xmas. Instead, we held on to our grief and each other. It was such a hard time in my life.

Now 1 year later I have an amazing 3 month old DD who is the light of my life. The pregnancy wasn't without plenty of troubles and scares. But I just wanted to say it was worth every painful and agonizing moment. I know that everything happens for a reason and believe my first baby gave its life for us to know my daughter. I am forever greatful.

Good luck and Congrats to all of you pregnant after a loss! And rest in peace to our beautiful little babies, too precious for this earth.

Beautiful story & thank you for your kind words. We too miscarried our 1st. I had a mmc in september should of been 11 weeks turn out to be 9, had to have a D&C :0(

Here we are 3 months later & expecting our rainbow baby. Like you i have all ready had a fair few scares but as of yesterdays scan baby is doing well, measuring 8-9weeks. We both hope so much they continue growing nicely so we get to meet our long awaited little one in July.

Merry christmas to you & your family :xmas6:

Thank you for sharing and congrats on your baby girl. The one year anniversary of my mc is coming up on Christmas Eve. Not sure how I'll be feeling that day, but thankfully I'm 23 weeks pregnant with a healthy baby boy right now.

Thanks again and enjoy the holidays!

My due date for my 2nd tri loss in July is just a few days after Christmas. I don't know what I would be doing right now if I wasn't pregnant again already. But this pregnancy hasn't been without it's fears and worries too. Not only did I have my m/c in July but I had another miscarriage in early October before finding out I was pregnant again at the end of the month. I've had spotting since 5 weeks (a terrifying prospect for someone who's had 8 miscarriages total), cramping, and plenty of scares. Yet, every time I go to the dr, he's optimistic and we see bubs is growing. At my last appt on Thursday, baby was wiggling and wriggling and even waved at us on the ultrasound! I'm still fearful as I'm having aches and pains but the dr thinks they are just growing pains and that all will be well so I'm hanging onto his optimism. I'm past all but one of my miscarriage dates so I'm getting slightly more hopeful as the days go by but until I get past that last one, I can't breathe easy.

Reading your responses make me so happy. So sorry for your losses but glad your pregnancies are progressing well. Hope you all have a wonderful holiday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->