1 year milestone! So proud! Thank you BnB ladies!

Itsychik

Reaction score
I remember when I just started breast feeding and coming on here multiple times a day with questions and looking for advice, and seeing ladies posting about their 12 month milestones and thinking, wow, that feels like a lifetime away!

My baby girl turned 1 on Sunday and it signifies our 1 year EBF milestone :cloud9:

With my DS I had a low supply (tried literally everything to increase without success) and he was combi-fed from an early age. So from the moment I found out I was pregnant with #2 I was desperate to ebf. It was a struggle and often a pain in the butt (like with pumping while at work!) but I am beyond words with how happy I am that we met this goal :cloud9:

Thanks to all the ladies on here for all of the help over the years... this seriously wouldn't have been possible without you! :flower:

Congratulations :) We'll hit the 1 year milestone tomorrow too and I'm so pleased to have got to this point. I've also had to come on here for my fair share of advice so am massively grateful to everyone who had been so willing to help :)

Congratulations!! Wonderful milestone to have met.

Congratulations!! :thumbup: It's definitely not easy, but you set your mind to it and were determined and you can be proud of yourself mama! I will also be hitting the 1yr ebf milestone next week, and like you, I had serious doubts that I would make it with all the problems I had. I've been feeding her off only one boob since she was 2weeks old! And she's as big as a barn :haha:
Well done again! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->