10-11 DPO symptoms. Anyone experience these?

My cycles have been all over the place the last couple months. I used to have 26 day cycles with out fail for the past three years and then a few months ago they started going crazy. 24 days to 32 days to 21 days.. so I am not exactly sure when AF is due..

that's the worst! I've definitely been there. Thankfully the past few months have been pretty regular w/ a 33 day cycle.. but I'm sure this month is probably the one to have messed it all up! I've had times where i've tracked my DPO and things that I thought were during my 2WW were really me ovulating lol.

I'm dpo 13, had a tiny bit of pink cm at dpo 9/10, after that can smell everything, sleep at weird times and sleepless at others, everything tastes different, some cramping daily, slightly sore nipples, constipation.

I'm worried though, as I tend to get MCs and chemicals. If it ends this time, it should be by Monday. I bought some progesterone oil, will arrive tomorrow, I hope it helps. If not, I'll have to start it earlier next cycle.

I just really hope I could not get the mc cramps and AF, it sucks so much, and will be a physical & emotional wreck for weeks... Just a few days more and I'll know.

awww! have you tested yet? Some people at 13 DPO get their BFPs. If you had the pink CM that very well could have been implantation bleeding it's in the window. :) What is progesterone oil?

I have been having the cramping off and on too.. it really sucks. The worst thing for me right now is nausea and breast pain.. they aren't sore but are just throbbing every now and then...

I just am so impatient and hate this unknown limbo feeling.

Well I tested again tonight just because my BBs have been getting more and more sore as the day has gone on and I swear I got a vvv faint BFP.. its hard to see but I swear it is there.. what do you think?

Attachments

• ctp-85135-1452904866.jpeg
    ctp-85135-1452904866.jpeg
    7.2 KB · Views: 22
  • canvas.png
    canvas.png
    44.7 KB · Views: 18
It's hard to tell I can kind of see a line but I am also blind and on my phone, lol! The sore bb's is good! Mine have been more painful throughout the day too ... Especially the nipple area burning/throbbing. It really sucked. I broke down and bought some tests... I took one after drinking like 6 glassss of water lol I know not the smartest... I could have sworn I had a faint positive line but after coming back 2-3 mins later it was gone. I'll test again in the morning

My BBs have also been very itchy and feel like they have gone up a cup size. I am also feeling very nauseous tonight and constantly hungry at the same time. I can't wait to test in the morning.

Did you test this morning?! I did and nothing lol. Still no AF, haven't been cramping at all... Still having nausea, breast pain, and now gas lol! My uterus area feels sore and heavy hard to explain.. Some discomfort if I press on my stomach. I feel like if I had spotting like 10 days ago if that was implantation a test would indicate it. So who knows.

Yes, did a test with FMU and BFN.. So not feeling very hopeful anymore. No longer having any symptoms today either.. Kinda bummed

Minamae and country momma, hope it works out for you this cycle!
Countrymomma, my bbs are itchy and nipples a bit sore, but not any noticeable difference in size or sensitivity... If the change in yours is noticeable, that's great!

I don't test much, as I almost always get a faint positive if I've had symptoms, but still lose it.. So I'd rather just try to everything to keep it, test after I've passed AF.

I've tried 101 things to prevent chemical pregnancies (=implants, hormones go up, but stops growing, hormones go down, af starts), googling and adding new stuff to see if I could get it right.

This cycle, my additional life changes:
- Avoid xenoestrogens (external estrogen coming from environment, affecting body hormonal balance, causing cramping and preventing pregnancy): new natural shampoo, dishwashing liquid, laundry detergent
- apply progesterone oil daily: as I live on a city and drink plastic bottled water, I still get lots of xenoestrogens. Natural progesterone balances it out, preventing cramping, helping hCG rise, etc.
- Fertility massage

Though it might be I started them a bit late, so doesn't help much for this cycle. Maybe next one. I'm also planning on getting a new mattress and installing a water purifier.

Seem a bit much? Oh The amount of supplements, foods I'm already taking, yoga and dust mite killings I'm doing... The things we do!

Oh wow! That is commitment. :) if AF hasn't come you're not out so don't be down! I haven't sought out a fertility doctor.. Maybe I should when we are seriously TTC I just assumed since my mom could blink and get pregnant ... I would be the same

1 or 2 more days :S
I can't focus on anything, the suspense is killing me!

I tested again tonight because I was feeling sick to my stomach and my BBs were killing me again and of course another BFN. I have one test left and will test tomorrow with FMU and if they is negative I will just wait for AF to arrive.

Awww. I know it's hard to wait, but everyone says you should use the first morning go to test... But I have tested in the afternoon too because I'm super impatient.

I just hate this waiting game. I feel so awful. The nausea is so bad combined with everything else. I just feel so uncomfortable in my own skin. Even my BF is commenting on how bad I look like I feel. I sent back my soup at lunch because I just felt so queasy (and it tasted like marinara sauce, lol). Then at dinner I only half my food and I'm usually a girl who can't turn down a meal.

I thought I was going to start AF because I had some really terrible cramps in the afternoon. None in the morning, but twice in the afternoon for about 5-10 minutes. One set was so bad I had to take a shower.

I haven't tested since about 3AM this morning... I'll probably keep waiting for a little while more if I can... I think by now I would have had a BFP but I keep that little glimmer of hope since AF hasn't come!

Well AF got me a day early, woke up with blood in my undies.. Figured she was coming just not a day early. O well on to next month!

:( That stinks! Best of luck next month!!! I tested again this morning BFN. Still no AF, didn't even wake up nauseous this morning. I'm now 4 days late. So I'll just keep waiting.

I probably ovulated later.. and then I am like 98% sure I'd be out this month because I was in Vegas during that week. We did BD before I left, but that seems like a long-shot, lol.

Hey you're not alone!! I have the same symptoms you do, and then some, sore nipples, cervix lower than its ever been (which I know doesnt fit pregnancy symptoms but its not normal for me). I'm due for AF on the 18th, but I don't *feel* like she's gonna come. I already went to the obgyn on the 14th for tests and got a blood pregnancy test since I couldn't provide a urine sample. Hcg less than 1 so it was negative. But I still think it's possible I'm pregnant! I don't feel right! Please keep us updated with what's going on!

:) If AF isn't due until tomorrow then it might have been too early for a blood test! There is definitely still hope until AF comes. Fingers crossed, you know your body better than anyone else to tell if something is off.

But, I totally get you. I just don't feel right and I also don't really feel like AF is coming. I think it will just because, you know, it hasn't happened yet and I'm getting these negative tests.. but my cramping is usually almost non-stop when she's coming and I'm never nauseous or fatigued and tired like I am now. My CP is totally backwards for my normal AF start.

Maybe I should get a blood test done next week if it doesn't start.

So sorry, country mamma, onwards to next cycle!

Today is the day of af, not showing her ugly head yet!
I am paranoid about eating, scared that everything has hormones, pesticides, industrial remnants etc.
So I bought some organic stuff, only eat at home.
Paranoid about moving or lifting things.

In general, afraid this will end badly very soon.

But maybe it will be fine? I got some more black rice crackers, have a few good books, can re arrange my work, dress warmly, open a radiator...

:) there is only so much you can control... and if AF hasn't yet then you're in a good position! Don't let it get to your head - that's not going to help! Keep your spirits up and try not to worry. I know it's hard, but you don't want to be worrying all the time either! That kind of stress isn't good for anyone.

Keep us posted!! I have felt pretty good today. Very minimal cramping, still been pretty tired/fatigued, but it's Sunday so I got to sleep most of the day. I've had some off/on nausea mixed with heartburn, but I guess I've just been in better spirits today than the others.

Good luck MinaMae :) It's great to hear you feel ok and have good spirits!

I spent this day on running around getting flooring and wallpapers for our new office.
Just two more meetings and them I'm done! Actually it's good to have work, think about something else.
Nausea is slightly worse today, but I drink water to keep it away. I also got a mask that helps with the pollution, it's been more then 250 pm recently...

No real cramping, just occasional pain in uterus or thereabouts.
As my smell is sensitive, I really feel conscious about my body smell, sweat and down there... Luckily I reas that others won't smell it, just me :D Let's hope it's true.
If I manage tomorrow without AF, I could even try a test, asked my guy to get one.

Did AF come?? Did you test?

No AF yet for me. I had some cramping earlier, but nothing yet. I did test this morning if I stared at the test long enough it almost looked like a faint faint line. But I'll test again tomorrow or the next day.

Other than that, just off and on nausea and being very tired.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->