10-12 mth health check with HV

missVN

Reaction score
Ryan has his 10-12 mth health check next Friday and I'm just wondering what kind of things they will check? I'm guessing weight, height, milestones etc but want to be prepared.

My lo had hers last week, they checked her weight but not her height which I thought they would. Checked whether she was sitting, that she was standing on flat feet not just her toes, picking things up ok, if she is talking yet (she's not and they weren't bothered at all) and whether I am happy with her hearing and sight. Think that was all they actually checked but I guess they are different depending on where you are.

My lo had hers last week, they checked her weight but not her height which I thought they would. Checked whether she was sitting, that she was standing on flat feet not just her toes, picking things up ok, if she is talking yet (she's not and they weren't bothered at all) and whether I am happy with her hearing and sight. Think that was all they actually checked but I guess they are different depending on where you are.

yeah hearing from other people around where we are they are all diff, we get Ellies check done with her consultant as she was prem so Ellies are always diff xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->