10 dpiui BFN :(

Sandra B

Reaction score
This is my third iui and I think its a bust:( I'm 10dpiui today and I got a BFN. You'd think by now it would be atleast a faint BFP..... I get so tired of this crap every month.... My Dr wants me to move on to IVF but I think I'm gonna take the summer off. What do you guys think I should do?

My friend was negative at 10 and faint pos at 14 and her beta was over 250ish at day 16 so you're not out yet :)

I guess my answer to your question would depend on a couple things....how old you are and if you have the funds to go onto IVF now.

I am gearing up to try a 5th IUI and I am already sick of it all....it is hard to stay positive but I try to remind myself that each chance will get us closer to our dream....

Has your doctor suggested any changes? My dr. suggested an laparoscopy/hysteroscopy just to go in and see if there were any reasons that we weren't succeeding....found a cyst on my left fallopian tube....so maybe there is something going on that is preventing your BFP...a lot of women have success after these procedures....ask your dr. if there's anything else that can be done. (that's what I would do) Good luck!!

Thanks for responding. My husband and I are 28. We are fortunate enough to have financial support from both of our parents. So ivf is a very good possibility for us. I had lap surgery in Dec as it is required before moving forward with iuis with my Dr. I was in perfect condition. My husband is also in perfect working condition. There's no reason known for our infertility. We have been trying for two years and to be honest I'm exhausted from all the horomones and meds. Not to mention 20 lbs heavier lol I just want stop for a few months. Its easier said then done tho cause I know I'll still be trying lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->