10 dpo and really bad cramps

EMYJC

Two boys and unexpected BFP!
Reaction score
I have been cramping really bad all day like my period is about to come. It's really heavy, dragging pain. Anyone else had this and then got a BFP or is it more likely period? Period due 16th going off my previous cycles which have been loooong at 40-43 days!

I have been cramping really bad all day like my period is about to come. It's really heavy, dragging pain. Anyone else had this and then got a BFP or is it more likely period? Period due 16th going off my previous cycles which have been loooong at 40-43 days!

Hi There! Everyone is different but when I was pregnant I didn't have cramping up until about 5-6 weeks pregnant and they were very dull almost like a pulling sensation. How many DPO are you?

Not sure exactly how many dpo I am tbh. A week last Wednesday I had about 5 days of faint positives on OPK's so hoping something happened around then. Think it's more period as I also feel really down today like I could cry. :(

Not sure exactly how many dpo I am tbh. A week last Wednesday I had about 5 days of faint positives on OPK's so hoping something happened around then. Think it's more period as I also feel really down today like I could cry. :(

When you say faint positives on an OPK what do you mean by that? A positive on an OPK is defined as having the test line equally as dark or darker than the control line.

There was a line there very clear to see but I wouldn't say it was as dark as the control line. I'm new to all this. It was a shade lighter I'd say each time

Oh ok- So for future reference an OPK is not positive until the test line is as dark or darker than the control line. You will most likely always have a line on them making it appear as though it were positive but it has to be dark.

Oh nooo, so does that mean I havent ovulated this month then? :(

I am not to sure. How many days have you been doing the OPK's?

Oh nooo, so does that mean I havent ovulated this month then? :(

OPKs don't work for everyone. Last month I used cheap tests from amazon and only got a faint line (so, negative), but I know I ovulated because of Ov pain and, most importantly, a shift in temps for over 3 days. Has your temp shifted and remained high?

Redlemonade thanks for your reply. I havent been temping TBH so have no idea. Maybe its something to keep an eye on once I start a fresh on a new cycle.

However,I have just done a cheap stick test, you know the ones where you can order a ton off Amazon for like 5 quid. (POAS addict!) This sounds odd but I can see where the test line is if that makes sense. I can see it very faintly but it hasnt come up pink but there is something there. Could this mean anything?

Was that a pregnancy test you just used? That could be what they call an "evap line"; how many dpo are you now? You could wait a couple if days and test again to see if the line comes up. Best of luck!

This is it redlemonade. I am currently on CD49. This happened with my first baby. I was like CD70 and just happened to be pregnant. I had even been prescribed Clomid by my GP so thank god I tested. I had a natural bleed Jan 5th- 11th so ovulated for this but now nothing.

Thanks for taking the time to read. x

If I were you I would keep testing for a bit, especially as you said earlier that your cycles are typically over 40 days anyway, right? Hopefully you'll see that line come through!! Even if you keep testing and keep getting negatives, you could arrange for a blood test at your doctors. Good luck!

Well today is 15 days since I got those bad cramps starting that lasted a week almost on and off. Had some brown discharge on wiping today so it's either AF or Implantation! Im going with AF. Just waiting for her to come full force now. :(

Aw I'm sorry AF is coming. I hope it is implantation but if not, best of luck next cycle!

Thanks hun. How's things going with you? My belly has bloated up like a whale so reckon its period although nothing at the moment.

It's been said a hundred times on here but, you know...you ain't out until AF shows! Still keeping my fingers crossed for you!

I'm OK, only on CD8 here but I've been sick now for over a week and I'm getting frustrated! My energy levels are gone through the floor - they'd better pick up before I ovulate LOL! Hubby and I are going away for the weekend too - we figure a romantic getaway is just what the ttc-doctor ordered ;)

Ah that sounds good. Hope you feel better and have a lovely wkend away xx

Can anyone see anything on this??

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 27
I can but im not sure if its the shadow from the test window. Can you take one out of the case? I have those tests to use too! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->