10 DPO and sure I am out.

momoftwomaybe

Reaction score
Hi ladies...

Well I am bumbed out beyond belief, why I do this to myself every month I dont know. I was feeling really great about this month, everything was going GREAT! Until today.... UGH! My temp dipped (not below my cover line but still it dropped) and I was checking my CM and on the tip of my finger bright red BLOOD! URGGH!! I had started mephormin for my PCOS this month and I started charting. My temps where great! I had what I assumed was an implantation dip at 7 DPO and then my temps have been going up and up.. Until today. I have been having cramps for a couple days now, nothing much I was really hoping it was a good sign (normally I dont cramp for AF) Anyways the point is my temp dropped and now theres blood. Is there any chance for me or do u think Im doomed this cycle?

Words of wisdom would be much appriciated from my fellow TTC'ers!!

Also I would post a link to my chart on FF but I dont know how...

Baby dust to you all!

I wouldnt say your out....not until :witch: totally shows her awful self. If she does show...as we say theres always next month;)

thanks smooch! I know Im not out till the witch totally gets here but its so depressing...

I hear ya..its so stressful when all we do is think about it all day long lol and how did u do the link?
Lol i just started using FF have no clue how to put link on forum.

Go under "home" then to "set up" and set your home page, it will give u the link after u set it up.

YUP, all I think about is babies. And I find it soooo hard to think about anything else. ugh.

I noticed that you have an open circle for today's temp, did you take it at a different time? If so that can affect your temp by as much as .10 of a degree for every half hour that you're off.

I think FF gave me an open circle as I was up with DD 3 times between 3:30 and 6:30 (which is when I temp) so I was " sleep deprived"...

Sleep deprivation can definitely affect your temp, as you're supposed to take it after at least three hours of uninterrupted sleep. Is FF giving you an implantation sign notice for the spotting?

No FF isnt giving me anything for the spotting.

But!!!!....... I have had no more spotting other than that one initial bit that came out when I was checking my cm and a little more about an hour later when I wiped (sorry tmi)
And, I was so stressed out I took a nice long nap just shy of 3 hours and I took my temp when I woke up and it was higher than my morning temp so that gave me a little hope...
We will see what happens tomorrow though.
I have cramps that havent let up either, the weird thing about that is that I dont get cramps with my AF normally, its always a suprise when it shows up. SO this is weird - but i chalked it up to the metphormin working its magic....

we will see what happens...

Baby dust all!!

Any thoughts ladies?

Update- cramps have continued, no More spotting and I just realized that I am peeing alot more than often....

I'm having all of the same things except for the bleeding. Hopefully yours is IB.

Really sore bb's, bloating like CRAZY, cramps (never cramp before AF, did last month and had a chem pregnancy but I'm already cramping worse than I did last month) but today at 9dpo I had a negative dollar store test (was defective as well so I took an FRER- bfn too) so I fell 99% out.
:(

sweetmere, 9 dpo is pretty early for a :bfp: still, Id give it another day or so and re-try.
Do you chart?

Well there has been no more spotting so that makes me very very happy! And todays temp was exactly the same as yesterday - still above over line so thats good too. I am going to wait until 13 DPO to test.... if Af doesnt show her horrid face first...

Baby dust to all!

I think your chart looks very promising. You took your temp at an unusual time, so that'll affect your temperature (your basal body temp has a lot to do with what cycle of sleep you are in, and if you are sleep deprived it changes your temp). That first dip sure looks like implantation to me! GL

:dust: and more :dust:!!!

I am 10dpo and got bfn on a first response test :(
Had sore boobs and really obvious cramping for last few days
Think I'm out :(((((((((((((

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member