10 dpo asda tests?

Quite blurry but I think something is catching my eye.

Thanks ladies. I hope so! Hubby asked me to wait until 14dpo now so he can do a test with me. So I can’t poas anymore. Haha
I’m feeling normal. I actually thought I was completely out. I have a sliver of hope now. :)
How are you feeling?

Morning ladies.

How are you today,

I cant stop stressing. After my faint first response yesterday I then had a negative last night. I went to boots and brought a first response early result test and think I have yet another faint bfp!!?? Surely they cant ALL be evap lines? I'm currently 11/12 dpo.

This line appeared at 5minutes and test days not to read any result after 10 minutes. What are your thoughts?

20200121_102901.jpg

Morning ladies.

How are you all the last few days? Any updates?

I still dont know whether I'm coming or going..

Brought a boots 5 days early test this morning and still at 5 minutes a very faint pink line!! This 2ww is a pain!!

Still, just feeling so tired with some twinges in my breasts now and then. Random right ovary side stabbing yesterday but gone today.

Speak soon xx20200122_104958.jpg

Morning ladies.

Brought a boots 5 days early test this morning and still at 5 minutes a very faint pink line!! This 2ww is a pain!!

Still, just feeling so tired with some twinges in my breasts now and then. Random right ovary side stabbing yesterday but gone today.

Speak soon xxView attachment 1077450
I definitely think that’s the start of your bfp! Msk
Morning ladies.

Speak soon xxView attachment 1077450

I definitely think that’s the start of your bfp!! I’m 13 dpo today and this is my test:
I’m praying this is it!
I’ve had nausea on and off and sore boobs. That’s about it as far as symptoms for me. :)

EEFE538A-A493-472E-A809-AAEFC8F10644.jpeg

I see it on the first response early! That's how mine started out! Good luck xx

I definitely think that’s the start of your bfp! Msk

I definitely think that’s the start of your bfp!! I’m 13 dpo today and this is my test:
I’m praying this is it!
I’ve had nausea on and off and sore boobs. That’s about it as far as symptoms for me. :)

View attachment 1077468
Oh wow!! Congratilations!! I see it!!

I had a bfn this morning on a frer so looks like I am out this month.

So happy for you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->