10 DPO bfn anyone else

mummof1

Reaction score
I'm trying not to lose hope but it's so hard! I believe I'm 10 DPO MAYBE 9 but I tested this morning and got a stark white bfn :(

I will probably test again tomorrow desperate to see that second pink line show up :cry:

Yes me!!! 10dpo today although I think ff got my date wrong and I ovulated a day later which would make me 9dpo. Did this frer tonight and it's bfn :(

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-01-16-20-23-50.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-01-16-20-23-50.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 10
I'm trying not to lose hope but it's so hard! I believe I'm 10 DPO MAYBE 9 but I tested this morning and got a stark white bfn :(

I will probably test again tomorrow desperate to see that second pink line show up :cry:

I know what you mean - I get disheartened when I have bfn at ten dpo. Hope it's just too early for you x

Yes me!!! 10dpo today although I think ff got my date wrong and I ovulated a day later which would make me 9dpo. Did this frer tonight and it's bfn :(

Maybe we are both just too early! Will you test tomorrow ?

Yeah I'll test tomorrow but I've only got one test left and then I'm not buying anymore unless af is late. Are you testing tomorrow? Hopefully we are too early!!

I am 12 DPO and got a BFN this morning so I have kind of lost hope. I may test tomorrow or I may wait until AF is due. App says AF is due Monday and FF says it is due Tuesday.

It's so hard ladies :(
I hope we all end up with BFPs .
I have a feeling I'll test tomorrow but it's my last FRER as well !
Praying we get even just a faint line !

Just so you all know I have gotten a late BFP with one of my pregnancies ... It ended at 5 weeks but I tested 8-13 DPO all BFNs then 14 DPO BFP .
So even I know it's possible but it's just so tough seeing bfn

Just took one of my rexall brands ... Blue dye so I'm not sure !
It sure looks thick.
I have gotten nasty evaps before on these though

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 18
Yeah its really hard to see anything I that pic. Was it within the time limit? I can kind of make out a line.

Lighting is a bit better in this one

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 18
Ugh wish it would capture ... I didn't really look at the test until 10 min so maybe just an evap

I got a BFN at 11dpo and retested two days later and got a positive

Last attempt lol
I dunno probably just typical a blue dye evap

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 14
Sorry it's just not showing in the upload at all ! But when I check my camera on my phone I see it . In real life it looks very faint hint of blue but it's hard to say... I don't know why I even buy these !

12 dpo mine didn't really start appearing hun. I started testing 8dpo and was driving myself crazy as I swore I was seeing something. I don't like blue dyes but I saw you done afrer on the test page. I thought something was catching my eye hun.

sending you lots and lots of luck... your not out yet keep positive =)xxx

Thanks ciz !
So glad to see you're getting along great :)

I saw it in the first for sure... my eyes aren't so great with the plus sign tests, though. I hope this is the start of your BFP.

I'm feeling the same way, but I'm 11DPO and don't have any lines to give me hope. I'm getting so frustrated. It looks like we have been TTC for the same length of time. 10 months is long enough to wait. I hope this is it for you. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->