10 DPO ish- I think I see it!?!? Update- Chemical/ Early Miscarriage

Ok now I’m Freaking out... I tested again this morning 12 DPO/ FMU, and the line is lighter but still there. Does this ever happen and not become a chemical?

FF35393C-1A38-4574-A546-BED590E1B239.jpeg

yes. It does.

Each test is a little different and there’s not a set dye amount on each, there’s enough variation to say that some may be a little different.

Plus, your pee, and a ton of other factors.

Not trying to give false hope, but I believe it’s possible.

Totally happened to me, I got ready to tell my husband and thought I'll take one more test to get an even darker line so there could be no doubt. That totally backfired as it was alot lighter and made me think I was wrong, so I booked in to see the doc to get my blood drawn. The next day, still waiting for my results I took a digital test and that finally came up positive giving me piece of mind.
When it's so early, strength of urine can really mess with your tests.
If you can get blood drawn, if not wait a few more days to let the HCG get to a higher level.
Fingers crossed

Oh no the newest test looks so fainter . Hope everything goes well gl .
Could go either way hard to say.

Also I found FMU to be terrible. I got much darker lines in an evening.
Thank you! I didn’t have time to reply to this earlier, but after I saw this I took a second test about about an hour later, and it was darker. Still faint, but definitely darker than FMU. I have posted the picture below.

After I saw the note about FMU not being the best I tried again about an hour later. It was definitely darker. I then tested again this evening and it was about the same as SMU.

Thanks for all the support! It’s nice to know I’m not alone!

BB58E854-F4C2-4C65-9C8E-AD9F7333B205.jpeg

Yep, in the beginning I had such bad lines with FMU. Those SMU lines look so much better!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->