10 dpo - just feel blah!

reeve

Reaction score
I'm 10dpo and I'm feeling fed up/grumpy/bored.. etc etc iv tested negative this morning too.

Iv been cramping since about 3dpo and feeling heavy/pressure low down on my tum. I can't decide if it might be the start of a uti..

I don't remember feeling this with my little one and I tested positive at 13dpo with him... surly if these are symptoms I'd be testing positive?

Ugh...

Also 10dpo, BFN yesterday and with FMU this morning (but that test was old). I'm feeling so anxious! Hugs to you - fingers crossed we both get that BFP!

Im nine days post O and I feel super tired. I have had twinges off and on too, and a heavy and pulling feeling off and on...( could just be gas though) lol.... and I have had some messed up dreams. My nipples started to hurt last night too, but im " supposed to get my period" in five days so its probably that. Im feeling kind of bummed a little but trying to remain positive! I feel like I would totally KNOW based on my boobs sensitivity level. They are always so sensitive, but I could be entirely wrong. Not testing for another few days...:wacko:

Fingers crossed for us girls.. think I'm out, iv got a bladder infection and think they mislead my symptoms

Sorry to hear you're poorly, but it could still be symptoms! My boobs have been unbelievably sore and heavy today, which was my first symptom with my last pregnancy. My nipples are normally sensitive before AF but that's all, however I'm only 6/7dpo so I'm trying not get my hopes up!

Iv just started spotting- so I'm out

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->