10 dpo..Negitive test but positive symptoms!

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by baby_fugirl, Nov 19, 2011.

1. baby_fugirl

baby_fugirl 1 DD & Expecting DS

Ugh, I was so worried I was out this month, because I had no symptoms what so ever besides gassyness and I was irritable:haha:, but I blamed the gas on some mix nuts I was eating and I am always moody anyway. I tested everyday from 1dpo, (with good reason) WHO ARE YOU TO JUDGE ME.. :haha:
    Yesterday morning I had a BFN, then last night I noticed this thick slick kinda tacky clear cm, then after that I had some pretty good Menstrual cramps, didn't really think anything of it, but tonight I tested again and another BFN, but I had been cramping all day and felt bloated this morning, now I am just walking around in pain. Weird feelings have been circling my stomach all night along with cramping, I was getting wet down there kinda like my Va JJ was sweating, thought I started my period a couple times, but I am not due for her to show until Tuesday the 22nd but she could come as early as Monday. NEVER had I had period like cramps before AF.. it is always the day of, that is how I know I start for sure, as soon as it drip for the first time, boom CRAMPING, BLOATING. SO I AM REALLY HOPING THIS IS IMPLANTATION. OH I HOPE SO! The weird feeling just makes me want to rub my belly (kinda like a very pregnant women does). I am just really uncomfortable not so much really pain, I can handle that, but like this isnt a normal feeling kinda thing, I plan on testing until Monday, unless i pick up some more on Monday then I will do it again Tuesday, I hope I have a very lucky weekend. I want this turkey baby so bad! Has anyone felt like this and got a BFP? Or am I implanting to late to keep it, I have read so many post about chemicals:cry: that is really does scare me. :S:cry:

2. cochy115

cochy115 Well-Known Member

Symptoms sound good! Keep us posted. Wishing you the very best :hugs:

3. baby_fugirl

baby_fugirl 1 DD & Expecting DS

I hope so too! My first pregnancy was unexpected so I didnt really pay attention to anything, but I herd each pregnancy is different. My fingers are crossed, and thank you so much for answering. :)