10 Dpo, no BFP, feeling discouraged

hotmamax3

Reaction score
Anyone else 9-11 dpo , no BFP ,and feeling really discouraged or doubtful? :cry: The TWW is excruciating, to say the least. I keep telling myself not to give up hope, but.......*sigh*. Oh well. Only 2-3 more days till we know if it's our month or not. Tell me I'm not the only the only one :shrug:?

I'm not 100% sure when I ovulated this cycle so I'm guessing my DPO based on symptoms. I've been having period-like cramping the last few days just getting stronger each day. Still waiting to see though. Got a BFN 2 days ago and trying to hold out until at least Friday to test again.

Good luck and lots of baby dust!!

Awe, its hard isnt it? I cant believe how loooong the days seem all of a sudden!!! Its only our first month ttc and Im already pushing the days to hurry up! It must be a crappy feeling to wait it out and then have AF arrive!!
I think about testing a few times a day now. But I want to wait till the day AF is due or later so I can be sure... I kindof think Im avoiding the disapointment...??
Good Luck!!

been waiting too...i think i am at least 14 DPO...maybe 15/16...no AF and all the symptoms...neg HPT and blood...dr appt tomorrow...

you are definitely not alone in the long, long wait...my situation wouldn't be the best to be pregnant right now, but i just want to know if i am or not and know what i can and can't do...been cautious so far cutting out the caffeine, alcohol, and trying to eat well...

best of luck to you!! i hope you keep us updated...

i am 10 DPO today... I've had very (a little bit) of spotting each day for the past 6 days. Took an HPT but got BFN... breasts starting hurting today, not tender but more of a burning sensation in my nipples, felt exactly like it did when I breast fed my youngest right before the milk would come out... (SORRY TMI)

FF says that it is still very early to get an accurate result and only 30.5% BFP's are reported at 10DPO...

Fingers crossed for you... thought I'd share what I am experiencing although I know it didn't answer your question.

I'm 13 dpo today and other than some indigestion and very mild cramps / twinges I don't feel pregnant at all! Fertility clinic told me to go in for a beta on Friday morning - trying to stay positive!

Don't get discouraged Hotmamax3 it's not a bfn till at shows up!

Its too early to expect a BFP right now! - Don't get down on yourself you still have a chance!

The 2WW absolutely blows I hate it, I feel tortured right now - I got a BFN at 11DPO, took a test at 12DPO and got a second line on a FRER (but outside of the time limit so its a no) so took another one that afternoon, plain as day BFN and I'm going on 15DPO still no AF, and I'll be taking my last test in the morning

Its torturous!

Hi Springy... STAY POSITIVE!! Just because you don't necessarily feel preggers does NOT mean that you aren't!! I am a mom of 4 and with a few of my pregnancies I didn't feel preggers until after I was late for AF and had positive tests!
Sending baby dust your way!! fingers crossed & sending positive thoughts!!!

Same here... I'm in the same boat as you, almost 10 dpo and nothing. I didn't even bother testing. Af should be coming to my door within two days or so... Bummer. It'd have been fun to have a Nov. baby... Actually let me rephrase that- it'd be great GREAT great to have a baby finally... I don't even know if I'll succeed in getting preggers.

Thanks,ladies. It felt good to get my feelings out in writing. And you're right Springy- I'm not out till AF rides in. Best wishes to all you gals. Thanks for the support! O:)

Anyone else 9-11 dpo , no BFP ,and feeling really discouraged or doubtful? :cry: The TWW is excruciating, to say the least. I keep telling myself not to give up hope, but.......*sigh*. Oh well. Only 2-3 more days till we know if it's our month or not. Tell me I'm not the only the only one :shrug:?

YOu are not alone...I'm 10-11dpo, and I got some brown spotting, and have had some horrific sharp cramps last night. :cry: Dunno what to think...some have said IB, others have said that it's probably a no-go. My unmistakable symptoms are still with me (bras still do not fit!)

Feeling really ill at ease.

Another BFN this morning. Hope it's IB for you,Sherry. I'm not going to test tomorrow (I keep telling myself), the day AF is due. But, she could come anytime between Friday and Sunday. I read once about the "blank white strip glaring back at me laughing" but it's more like a smirk!:winkwink: And I'm running low on IC's!

Well, cd 28 (10 dpo) and no sign of af yet... We'll see what happens this weekend... it generally comes on the 30th day or whatever. If it's late, I'll test- that's what i'm gonna do but in the meanwhile I'll just wait it out.

Mee, I'm 11dpo and BFN :-/ not over til she shows her face! Fingers crossed x

That's right, Sarah... It ain't over until af shows her face and that's when we know we gotta get back up and try try again. Hopefully it's a bfp for both of us though.

Now 14 DPO, still no AF or BFP. Hoping for the best, for me and all you gals!

I'm out... 30 cd and af shows up the next day (which is today)... Oh well, I'll get back on the horse and try again... Good luck to all of you ladies!

FX crossed for your BFP.

Im feeling really discouraged today as i am 10DPO and just got a BFN using FRER. My boobs have only just starting to hurt and im guessing AF is on her way...

Thank you ladies for all you comments, thoughts, and advice. Best wishes and good luck!!!:hugs::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->