10 dpo, no symptoms

Jrepp

TTC #1 DH 30, Me 29
Reaction score
I know questions like this are somewhat ambiguous, but how many of you have had no symptoms or disappearing symptoms before getting a bfp? I have had some minor pressure and cramping on and off for a few days, and I had frequent urination and frequent gas that has stopped. Also my breasts are slightly tender when prodded.

I'm watching this thread as I am 12 dpo and no real symptoms. My boobs hurt too when prodded, especially at night for some reason, but they have been sore since O day and were sore early the past two months also. I know when I got pg with dd I didn't really have symptoms at 10 dpo except tender breasts that started at 6 dpo which was early for me (Although I had another month where they started at 6 dpo and it was a bfn) At 12 dpo I got a positive and I started getting major stabbing pains in my boobs. Not that often but they hurt pretty badly. THen that night I was getting horrible cramps that would last a few minutes and be gone. That wasn't until 12 dpo though so I think you are still good!!

My symptoms literally started the day I conceived! I don't know how, but from day 1 I was really really tired. And that first week I ate so much! It was ridiculous. Then after that my appetite returned to normal and I felt queasy. I also felt implantation at 6-7dpo. But it wasn't until after my BFP I got the sore boobs and runny nose and other symptoms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->