10 dpo positive opk???

manduh726

She calls me momma
Reaction score
I am currently 10 dpo. I know I am because I am on fertility meds and ovulated Monday the 14th with the help of a trigger shot. I have been having symptoms and finally broke down and tested with an opk and dollar tree cheapy pregnancy test.

The opk pictured is positive. In life the line looks the same color as control line. But the dollar tree pregnancy test was a BFN.

Any thoughts on this?

1-24.JPG .2.JPG

Last edited:
They do reckon +OPKs can be an early sign, before the test picks it up. Maybe wait a day or two and try another PG test. As 10dpo might still be early for it. With the cheap ones they reckon AF should be late before testing is accurate. Fingers crossed for you!

BUT OPKs are also weird and untrustworthy things in my experience. I'm between CD31 and CD35, late for 28 day cycle, and today I did an OPK - purely out of boredom, as I don't even ovulate! - and instantly got a very dark test line, way before the fainter control line appeared.

I hope it is. When I did the cheapy I saw a line as it came across but as it dried it faded :) I really am not suppose to be testing till 28th.

I had a positive opk 2 weeks after ovulation. Turned out I was pregnant with my son. Opks can pick up the pregnancy hormone.
I took a pregnancy test after getting the positive opk and got a positive test. So yeah hun I rekon ure preggers. Exciting. Hope u get a bfp next.

I have tested with 2 cheapys and BFN. I will save frer for closer to 28th.

I took another one still positive and a cheapy pregnancy BFN pic of both attached.

Ugh.

20190126_170356.jpg

Just been reading loads about pregnancy tests and them ones ure using hun are not the most sensitive. I think ure pregnant hence the positive opk. And I think the HCG hormone which can be very up and down at the start is just not detecting yet because the test isn't sensitive enough.
With my son I was due on my period about 2 days later. That's when I got the positive opk then got hubby to get me them strip tests ure using and I got a very very faint positive. But I was only about a day or 2 early. And again with mg DD I tested a day b4 AF was due because I had really achey boobies which I new was not a AF sign. And low and behold it was positive but the line was still faint. I only got darker lines after period was due. And the lines got darker and darker as pregnancy progressed.
I've read that those first response ones are good at detecting early. About 5 days early but can still get an inaccurate result until at least a day b4 AF is due.
Think I'm gonna hold out toll a day b4 AF is due now after all I read on pregnancy tests.

I really think ure pregnant hun.

I'm getting a lot of discomfort around my right overy and in my lower back. Feels simular to when I ovulated but that's was 4 or 5 days ago now so I'm confused
More yellowy cm that's kind of stretchy. :sick:
Back feels simular to when I ovulated as well. Keep expecting to see :witch:AF show up but it's far to early. So I'm puzzled. :confused:
Temp still raised and I'm resting. It's 38.2 and I'm not unwell.
Weird.

I am pretty sure af came. :( Not full flow but close.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->