10 dpo! symptoms????

hello girly!!
welcome:) well im way passed the 10 dpo, im 17 dpo but still getting negatives=/ i had similar symptoms at 10 dpo and CM. hopefully you get your bfp soon!! good luck to you :)
Hi Girls,

Hows everyone doing? Im new here.

10DPO today 2.12.2011 - Not much feeling except sore breast and sensitive nipples. Usually nipples are just no feeling but sore breast. No CM but sleepy and nausea.

Anyone with BFP on same symtom?

Im hoping its BFP soon.....2ww is hard

hello girly!!
welcome:) well im way passed the 10 dpo, im 17 dpo but still getting negatives=/ i had similar symptoms at 10 dpo and CM. hopefully you get your bfp soon!! good luck to you :)
Hi Girls,

10DPO today 2.12.2011 - Not much feeling except sore breast and sensitive nipples. Usually nipples are just no feeling but sore breast. No CM but sleepy and nausea.

yup it sure is... im going onto my 3ww=/

hello girly!!
Hi Girls,

Hi girl,

How are things going on? 11dpo today and i had this small amount of brown discharge...af isnt due till next wednesday....what you reckon??

hello girly!!
Hi Girls,

hello,
well that maybe a good sign, i personally did not experience it. i hope you get a :bfp:

:dust: to you!!!!

i think i may be out this month, i just hope af shows up so i can try again.
Hi girl,

How are things going on? 11dpo today and i had this small amount of brown discharge...af isnt due till next wednesday....what you reckon??

hello girly!!
Hi Girls,

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->