10 dpo tests and onward...

13 dpo and the day af was supposed to show.

I finally caved and took the digi only to get an error message so I'm pretty annoyed by that...
Also my tests look the same as yesterday. Here's some pictures. Maybe my past lines got dark so quickly because it was twins??? At least that's what I keep trying to tell myself to stop my brain from going to all the possible outcomes. I keep posting in here because I'm afraid to move to the other boards... and I don't exactly fit into the ttc boards right now either. ](*,)](*,)

20200524_062644.jpg 20200524_062649.jpg 20200524_062731.jpg

I think that your Frer looks darker today. Remember that pregnancy tests are not designed to show progression so the amounts of dye in them can vary.

I think that your Frer looks darker today. Remember that pregnancy tests are not designed to show progression so the amounts of dye in them can vary.
Thanks! You're right, after looking at the frer again it does seem darker than the day before.
Its deffinately been hard to keep that in mind. Thank you for reminding me of that!

I see progression in the cheapie too but definitely with the FRER! Congratulations!

There is progression, so annoying with the digi!
IC's take longer to progress. My personal experience is if it starts to lighten you have a problem, and by 5 weeks tests should be as dark as control line or a dye stealer(with frer)
Just MY EXPERIENCE! Don't fret everyday over progression though it literally will drive you insane. My IC's I never had a dye stealer even in my successful pregnancies. It's so hard in the early days of the pregnancy.

Hi lisa
All ure tests look fantastic hon.
I'm so happy for you but I can understand the worry. Please dont feel ure be unwelcome in the tww and the testing threads ure more then welcome to still chat to us all over there hon.
Dont feel awkward or anything because we've gotten to know each other over the last few months. And I was wondering how u was getting on. TTC, the 2WW and the first trimester are so hard so it's good to have the support.

Huge congratulations on ure pregnancy I think it's amazing and I'm sending lots and lots of sticky baby dust. We have a new June testing thread but feel free to post in there still its good to see how people are gettng on in there pregnancies.

@saveme the last test I took last Friday was the same as control line.

@Suggerhoney yesterday I had a scan and progesterone level check. I was measuring 5w4d/5w5d no fetal pole or yolksac yet but she sounded positive that it all looked good. Next apt is the 17th. My progesterone level was at a 16.3 and she said she likes anything above a 10 at this point so just to come back for my next apt. Sooo still just waiting. Trying not to overthink everything

@saveme the last test I took last Friday was the same as control line.

@Suggerhoney yesterday I had a scan and progesterone level check. I was measuring 5w4d/5w5d no fetal pole or yolksac yet but she sounded positive that it all looked good. Next apt is the 17th. My progesterone level was at a 16.3 and she said she likes anything above a 10 at this point so just to come back for my next apt. Sooo still just waiting. Trying not to overthink everything

I've had a scan at around 5 weeks with my eldest son and all u could see was the gestational sac. I dont think u see much untill 6+ weeks hon so I wudnt worry.
Have they asked u back for another scan? They normoly get u back around 7 weeks. Ure see alot more then hon.
Ure tests are all looking great hon.

AF showed for me so I'm out again. But hoping this new cycle will be back to normol.
The chemical pregnancy messed with my cycle.
I ovulated far to early and my cycle was just 23 days instead of my norm 26 to 28 days.
Just preying that this new cycle is back to my norm.
Hopfully be testing toward the end of June providing I dont Ovulate to early again.
Gonna be on tender hooks untill at least day10 with no positive OPK.
Never thought I'd see a postive OPK as early as CD7. the only thing I can put it down to was the chemical.
Oh well I will just have to wait and hope that it's all back to norm now.

Hope ure feeling ok.

@Suggerhoney yeah they're having me go back at 7.5 weeks. So hopefully I'll see a happy little bean and a heartbeat.

I've been reading your posts. I really hope your cycle goes back to normal this month and it was just the chemical messing with your body. Fx for your next cycle!

@Suggerhoney yeah they're having me go back at 7.5 weeks. So hopefully I'll see a happy little bean and a heartbeat.

I've been reading your posts. I really hope your cycle goes back to normal this month and it was just the chemical messing with your body. Fx for your next cycle!

Thank you hon.
My cycles and ovulation were fine b4 the chemical so I'm really hoping that's what messed me up.
I feel happy to finally be in a fresh new cycle but just scared about O to early again.
I have plenty of OPKs so I'm prob gonna start using them from CD6 but I hope I dont see any positives untill day 11 at the very earliest.
Just got to wait and hope.

Brilliant hon. Ure prob see alot more at that scan and a HB.
We dont get scans here until we are 12+ weeks but if I do get pregnant I'm gonna book a privet scan around 7 ish weeks.
Waiting 12 to 13 weeks for a scan is just to long.
Just need to get pregnant and for it to stick.[-o<
Hope ure feeling ok hon

Congratulations on your pregnancy! Wishing you a happy and health nine months!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->