10 DPO today & still not got solid crosshairs

zofranks

Reaction score
I don't know why FF still hasn't given me solid crosshairs - could it be because I am on a basic account & not a VIP account?

I this I have done everything right so far so I don't get it - could you take a look please & let me know?

Thanks

I ovulate every month with obvious temperature difference and never get solid crosshairs. I don't think it really matters.

Ps. I am on the 30 day free VIP trial and mass added all my back data so all my charts were entered during free VIP trial

thanks, it isn't that then, it is possibly my cm entries but I shall leave it how it is for now

I think they only give u solid if u have 3/4 signs... EG: the temp, the CM, the OPK and the CP. I had a solid last cycle with my + OPK but when I took the OPK out, my line went from CD13 to 14 and were broken. Don't worry too much about it, I don't. Its a guide and as long as ur Temps have rose, that's the most important bit!
GL!

I think they only give u solid if u have 3/4 signs... EG: the temp, the CM, the OPK and the CP. I had a solid last cycle with my + OPK but when I took the OPK out, my line went from CD13 to 14 and were broken. Don't worry too much about it, I don't. Its a guide and as long as ur Temps have rose, that's the most important bit!
GL!

It cant be that as I only temp and use OPKS and I have solid lines on mine? So it could be 2 signs maybe?

Think it does have to do with cm i acccidently clicked the wrong input on cm and i made it solid after i corrected

I wonder if I change it to ewcm it will make them solid - I will have a play around.

Try removing them see what happens

treid taking them out & putting them back, didn't seem to make any difference, guess I will just be happy with cross hairs - at least everyone seems to agree that I did ovulate!

so after loads of messing with my chart it appears if I take out the negative opk test result FF switches my O date to 2 days later & give me solid lines - I don't get it & am going to post & ask for opinions

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->