10 dpo today who is with me?

I'm 9 DPO...but I have really long cycles atm. I'd love to be your buddy though. :)
Lots of baby dust to you
:dust:

Hi.... im in another thread but id like to join this too. i think i Ovulated on the 12th.. so im 11 days. Due AF on 27th.... trying not to test too early!

:)

I'm 9dpo so can I join in? AF due anytime from the 28th to the 31st

Hey Robinsonmom :wave:

Mondie I was just have a giggle at your ticker. LOL You are 'very' pregnant. :haha:

AF isn't due for me until the 1st...I hate having a long cycle. :( I'm thinking of testing the 27th though since that is my OH's birthday.

Good luck to all of you!
:dust:

I'm in another thread as well but would love to join! 10 dpo and 5dp5dt of two embies. I'll be honest, I'm starting to freak out a bit!:shrug:

AF came early for me....... mayeb cycle 28 is the charm :(

good luck to everyone else this month xx

I'm sorry. Massive :hugs: Sugden.

I'm pretty sure this isn't our month and that's okay, my husband says we just need to get more practice in. LOL

Good luck ladies! Surely someone in our group will be getting some amazing news. :dust:

I'm feeling hopeful, I had a chemical last cycle so hoping the old saying of you being more fertile the month after is true!

I know what you mean about my ticker, don't know how to get rid of it, my son is 33 months old nearly!

Sorry Sugden that AF came, horrible when it comes early. At least you can move onto the next cycle quicker. Sending hugs x

So I caved in and tested at 10dpo and have got what looks like to me as a faint bfp on a ic. What do you ladies think or am I just being too hopeful?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 29
Ooh I see it. I saw it without my glasses and then slipped them on, there is definitely a faint line there.

Praying it's not a mean evap and you get a darker line on your next test! :dust:

Thanks! Will test in the morning with fmu! Cautious after last months chemical, so we'll see x

well im 12 dpo today and tested but BFN i have blood test on tuesday for pregnancy test so i am paying that its positive i never had a problem getting pregnant before and now it is like work

Ash its dragging this tww isn't it?

Mines tomorrow latest Tuesday I need one or the other

:loopy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back