10 dpo today who is with me?

it is i was hoping i wound have to do this again next months i am having cramping on my right side and lots of cm im hoping its not af my birthday is tomorrow and just my luck ill get af and another BFN on my bday

Ashmom, I hope your birthday is blessed with a BFP

yes it sure is dragging i think ill test one more time tomorrow then wait for bld testim not giving up yet

Mondie I defo see a line! Do you have a FRER?
Ash, I had super mild symptoms and I'm not 100% but I think I've been blessed with a bfp (on my mom's birthday). For whatever silly reason I won't believe it until I get one of those clear blue tests that actually says pregnant. Here are my pics. Fx'd!:thumbup:
image.jpg
image.jpg

Ash, I had super mild symptoms and I'm not 100% but I think I've been blessed with a bfp (on my mom's birthday). For whatever silly reason I won't believe it until I get one of those clear blue tests that actually says pregnant. Here are my pics. Fx'd!:thumbup:
View attachment 870243
View attachment 870243
image.jpg
I am terrible at this uploading pics thing!

View attachment 870243
View attachment 870243
View attachment 870245
I am terrible at this uploading pics thing!

Looks a very clear line for you too! I got a frer this morning and it's looking positive at 11dpo

Fingers crossed our lines keep getting darker, I've got a clearblue digital arriving tomorrow to use!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 13
Congrats again NewHorizon! You had 2 embryos implanted correct? When will you be in to see the doctor, maybe there are 2 LO's in there.

I think I have my bfp as well but dont know how to post a pic. I am too super nervous until I see it on a digital.

Attachments

• 20150525_125351.jpg
    20150525_125351.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 19
Thanks Mondie! I am going to try and buy one when I get back to the city. Fx for us to see the P word! When is your test?

That's right busytulip, two embies, 5bbs each. Weds is the beta test. We hope to start with one but would of course be thrilled with twinsies.

question? i am 13 dpo and just noticed ewcm can this be a sign of pregnancy?

I'm 10 dpo 11 in 13 minutes! So far I've had achy breasts and some very low cramping broke down and tested at 8dpo BFN :[

Just an FYI for me the only "real" symptoms I had was some twinge/wierd cramping dpo 7-9 but not intense and twisting like AF and once or twice at dinner just sopped eating bc I just wasn't into the food. Around dpo7 I had a little dizziness/ off balance feeling but no nausea and my boobs weren't sore until today, dpo13 so if you aren't feeling much don't read into it!
GL everyone!
Ash, not sure about the cm, it was hard for me to tell what was cm and what was the crinone excess. Sorry if tmi!

Hey congrats to those who got BFP. I'm 11 dpo can I join you guys?
I'm not sure how I feel this month. Could go either way. I tested negative on wondfo 10 dpo. Waiting till 12 or 13 dpo!

Hey Tamia I am 11dpo and waiting to test 13 and 14 dpo with digitals cus I am getting bfn as well

thats okay maybe this cycle i will be lucky :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->