10 dpo- too early or am I out.

Gvw015

Reaction score
Today is 10/11 dpo.
I've been testing every day really hoping for a bfp.
Still no sign of a positive at all.
Not even a squinty possible.

Is 10dpo stil too early? Or should I just consider mysf out this cycle.

I had symptoms until a few days ago. Now all I have is a slight twinge in my uterus every now and then.

Pretty sad today. We can't ttc next cycle because I have to have my rubella shot and need to make sure I'm not pregnant when I have it. So, I'm hoping I am pg this cycle and the shot can get buggered for a while. :(

Id say too early. Keep positive hun im same as you 10dpo tests all neg so far.

I'll keep testing every day until af comes - she's due to arrive this Monday.
It's getting really depressing. All these negatives. :(

Hi ladies. I also tested today at 10 dpo. I got a bfn. My Af is also due Monday. I hope she stays away for us. I'm not having any symptoms.

Yeahhhh. I really thought I was, now I'm not so sure. But I have been wondering why my face was breaking out so bad considering the weather here is cooling off now, and usually Ts only bad in the summer heat!
Could be a good sign?

Keep faith! I'm right there with you. AF due Monday, 10dpo and got a BFN :( but like you all my symptoms point to a sticky bean. And the acne...please my face looks like piazza it's horrible but worth it if it means a baby :)

I'm also 10dpo.. I tested today and got a bfn :( Hopefully we'll all get our bfp soon there's still hope, not out until af shows! Goodluck girls :)

I am 15DPO, tested 12dpo and it was negative (it was taken 3mu, and around mid-day, aim was not too good, so may have flooded the test.
Minor to no signs though. Lots of cramping 11-14dpo.

I'm 9dpo, got a bfp this morning and am now giving up hope for this cycle. I'm having lots of pms symptoms today - so tired couldn't get out of bed all morning, major snapping at my DH and I just feel like AF is on her way. Fingers crossed for you ladies, it's defiantly not too late to consider yourself out yet. And ill cross my fingers for next cycle for me :)

10dpo isn't necessarily too early, but it all depends on the person.... I got my bfp with my son on 10dpo and 11dpo with the last one (mc) but I reckon I could've probably got one on 10dpo then aswell, but I just didn't test that day.
BUT like I said everyone is different, there are plenty of people that don't get a bfp at 10dpo and it all depends on when you implanted.... cause it takes a couple of days to build up enough HCG for a test to detect it.

It depends how long it takes to implant in to ur uterus wall. Normally 3-6 days, than another 3-and some days to start producing HCG... which doubles every 48-78 hours. So the soonest is like 6 days, BUT, even than chances of a negative are very high.... Best time is when your period is late.

291 your chart looks really good! Much more stable than your january and february charts! And it looks like you might have had an implantation dip at 8dpo :) fingers crossed for you!

And just noticed you're already past your (normal?) 11 day LP aswell! (Well you had an 11day LP the past 2 months) that could be a good sign!!

Today marks 12dpo and I had brown mucusy spotting yesterday! Fingers crossed !
Testing in 2 days time!

I'm in the same boat except im a day behind you. Currently on 9DPO and this is my second cycle trying. I'm testing all the time, my other half has said its my ritual every morning 'peeing on a stick' hahaha... We are both so impatient! (more so me!)

We BD about 30hrs before ovulation then I was away with work so i'm hoping he had some strong swimmers!! hahaha...

Wishing you your desired BFP and hope we can both announce in the next week. Think positive :) xx

Well. I have what I had suspected was af. But it is really weird!
I have no cramping. And it's so light that I wouldn't even know I had it if I never went to the toilet! Occasionally there is enough to need a liner but I'd only use like one a day.
And it seems really mucus'y and its quite pink rather than red!
My sister Said it could be residual bleeding? Like she had. She wasn't aware she was pregnant for 6 months!
But apparently they don show up on hpts?
I have my rubella shots this month but I'm scared that I might be pregnant and it won't hoa up and then the baby will et Hurt. What do I do?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->