10 dpo- too early or am I out.

Well. I have what I had suspected was af. But it is really weird!
I have no cramping. And it's so light that I wouldn't even know I had it if I never went to the toilet! Occasionally there is enough to need a liner but I'd only use like one a day.
And it seems really mucus'y and its quite pink rather than red!
My sister Said it could be residual bleeding? Like she had. She wasn't aware she was pregnant for 6 months!
But apparently they don show up on hpts?
I have my rubella shots this month but I'm scared that I might be pregnant and it won't hoa up and then the baby will et Hurt. What do I do?

I've never heard of Residual bleeding? But I have heard of implantation bleeding, which could happen after 12 days (rare).. Test again, if its a BFN, see if ur doctor will do a blood test before hand. (may need to post pone the shot for rubella)

I'd go see your doctor if your bleeding stays so light and never really turns into AF and ask them to do a bloodtest. That way you'll know for sure whether you're pregnant or not and you'll know whether you can have your rubella shot or not. :hugs: good luck!! Keep us posted!

I think my doctor is Sik of me haha!
I almost live in her office now with all the tests and questions!
But If it doesn't get more normal soon I will go speak to her.

It seems to be going a lot longer than norml too.
I haven't taken a hpt since 10dpo so I'll take another one when the bleeding stops to see what it does.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->