10 DPO too early to test?

Dana_Scully

Zachary's Mommy
Reaction score
I'm gonna be 10DPO tomorrow I the EPT box says I can test. My AF is due thursday. Should I wait 'til monday to test?

I'm been having weird/vivid dreams for the past couple of days, 2 days of lower back pain and I felt faint today a time or two. I had more symptoms last month, but it was a BFN.

I'm going insane! ](*,)

I'm a POAS addict so I'm gonna say GO FOR IT! GOOD LUCK

I say go for it too!! You're kinda early so if it's a BFN then wait until Monday and try again! At least you'll satisfy your POAS urge for now!

haha... i'm not supposed to test until wednesday the 12th, so i bought 5 HPTs from the dollar store and am allowing myself 1 cheap test a day. on the 12th i'll use a FRER. :)

That is hilarious! I do the same thing! I have 8 IC's and 5 FRER's! I will use the IC first then same the FRER for the days that I'm more likely to get a BFP! Good luck to us!!

I have to go to the dollar store to check. I went with my mom last friday, but since nobody knows we're TTC I couldn't really look :p

I'm having weird cramps, they kinda feel like ovulation cramps, on both sides... wonder what it means o_O

I agree, could be too early, I tested at 9/10 DPO and also got a BFN going to try to wait til tuesday (when AF is due) to test again. I also used a cheapy!

I think it might be too early! I don't see positives from people until 14dpo. That would suck to get a false bfn. I shouldn't be such a hypocrite because I tested yesterday at 9dpo haha. Of course it was negative.

I got a pos on a $store test once at 11dpo, I was shocked! Let us know when you test again

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->