10 DPO vvvvf line?!

Babydustie

Reaction score
Hi ladies! Today is my 12DPO and i had a test done on 10DPO with FRER. Im currently out of FRER test strips!! :( I’m overseas travelling atm and over here they don sell FRER! So devastated!

Is it normal to get vvvv faint line on 10dpo??? Im currently so bloated that i cant even button my pants or skirt! So uncomfortable with that!!

Im going to upload my test, like i say its still very faint so i’m not sure if you ladies will be able to see it due to the quality after uploading. Xx

1EFA03C3-FDE8-43BF-9D43-912ADB6A1908.jpeg

Definitely a line on that and it's pink - congrats!

I see it. It's faint but it's there. Congratulations.

Yay congratulations hon thats so much darker. Ure only a day or 2 behind me. I'm 15DPO and 4weeek and 1 day pregnant. AF was due yesterday and I was so scared it was gonna show I know that sounds so silly because I've been getting lots of BFPs but I just wanted to get past that day. Still can't believe it's real. Do you know what I mean

Yay congratulations hon thats so much darker. Ure only a day or 2 behind me. I'm 15DPO and 4weeek and 1 day pregnant. AF was due yesterday and I was so scared it was gonna show I know that sounds so silly because I've been getting lots of BFPs but I just wanted to get past that day. Still can't believe it's real. Do you know what I mean

I totally get what u mean!! Hahaha! I felt exactly the same especially im having some AF cramp this two days and i had lots of CM. Kept thinking oh shiiit my period is here but its actually not. hahaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->