10 missed miscarriages desperate please help

gbnf

Reaction score
Thanked others: 0
Thanked 0 times in 0 posts new here and currently losing my 10th angel

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi all im new to this forum and not really sure were to post my heartbreaking history of recurrent miscarriage, I am currently in the middle of losing my 10th angel I have been to st marys and had a septum removed and also tried 150mg from bfp and still had a missed miscarriage. I have a raised teg diagnosed at st marys and was told to take 150mg aspirin from bfp which i have done and again this lil bud has been picked to soon after seeing a heartbeat I would be grateful for any support or advice of those unfortunate enough to suffer like me and my partner and would love to hear of any success stories and how u got there could really do with some at the moment. Sorry for long post im desperate xx

I am so so sorry for your losses. I had 5 early losses before falling pregnant with this little guy who is sticking around. He is our miracle. We actually decided to stop trying and moved on to adoption. We had just completed our homestudy for an adoption when we got pregnant by accident.

With this pregnancy, we did progesterone suppositories from 4dpo 200mg twice a day, low dose aspirin from bfp, and dexamethazone from bfp (I got my bfp at 9dpo) My first blood draw at 9dpo my hcg was only 6.2, but it kept doubling.

I am so sorry, I know your heart must be breaking. I am not sure what sort or response you will get on this board, I know there is a miscarriage support board on here that might have more women who have been in your situation. The women posting in here have had at least one loss but are pregnant.
There is also a ttc after loss thread which you could try posting on. I really hope you can find the support you need to get through this, and that someone might have some information which can help you figure out what's going on.

Wishing you all the very best xx

This is so heartbreaking. I don't know what to say but didn't want to read and run. I hope you get your rainbow baby soon xxx

I am so sorry for all your losses and everything you are going through. I can't even begin to imagine what you are going through. You are such a brave person :hugs: :hugs:

I hope this will give you some hope. I know a couple who have 2 children, who are grown up now and in their teens, however when ttc they suffered 15 miscarriages before going on to have 2 successful pregnancies. I hope that this success story gives you some hope that it could be possible. Talk everything through with the hospital and don't hold back on anything, push for every test, treatment, etc you can get, and I pray that one day you will have your rainbow baby.

There are no words to make you feel better at the moment, but just know that people are thinking of you and I am guessing you might have already tried this, but maybe get involved with a miscarriage support group in your area as peer support is invaluable at a time like this?

Thinking of you. I am so sorry :hugs:

xxxx

Is the doctor you went to a MFM? If not, I would consult with one. Have they done autoimmune/ clotting tests? You may need more than just asprin.

I'm so sorry. I don't have any practical advice but as someone who has had two mmc words cannot express how brave and strong I think you are. I honestly don't know how many times I could go through the heartbreak.

Wishing you the very best of luck xx

hi amjon

I seen prof regan at st marys in london recurrent m/c clinic im now going to see dr in harleyy street who tests for immune issues i pray he can answer my prayers for just one baby to take home

Thanks for all your thoughts girls the only comfort i get is knowing my mam and dad will look after them all for me. I really have had no luck for the last 4 years lost both parents within 2 yrs and all the m/cs im sure im due some luck and a break from all of this

xxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"