• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

10 month update

embojet

Molly and Ethan's Mummy
Reaction score
Just thought I would let you all know how Molly is getting on now. My stupid computer wont let me upload pics :grrr: so will put some on when I can use another.
I got Molly weighed today and she is now 16lb 11oz, following her line lovely :thumbup:. She can now sit up for ages on her own, and can 'dance', she has an activity centre that plays music and she flings herself from side to side shaking her head! :haha:She gets about now by rolling everywhere, and she can go so fast! No signs of crawling yet, dont know if she will bother much as she has mastered rolliong so well:shrug:. I have to go back to work next Wednesday which I am dreading. I'm lucky in that my mum will be looking after molly most of the time, and DH does shift work so he will be looking after her a lot too. I'm gonna miss her loads :cry:. She has grown up so fast, where has my little baby gone :baby::nope:.

Way to go Miss Molly! She's such a little superstar.

awwwww, well done Molly and Mummy. You are both doing fab:happydance:

Good luck on Wednesday, i really feel for you:hugs: Molly is a lucky girl though as she will get to bond loads more with your Mum and oh and will be so loved while you are at work x

Well done Molly you clever girl, I still think of Freddy as a baby until i see a newborn then think wow you are so big!!

Think Molly is gonna be a pop star with all that bopping!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->