10 pos OPK??

princessrnpl

Reaction score
My partner and I are trying for our second child. We've always used the same brand OPK (even with our first kid) and they NEVER even show a faint line unless I'm surging. Well we inseminated on the 8th of October, and 3 days later I took an OPK just to see and it was faint line. Every day after that the line just got darker and darker and for the past 10 tests they have been extremely dark pos. We went to the Doc last week for a blood test that came back "less than 5" so it was neg. However my OPK keep coming up pos and my HPTs have all been neg so far. I'm having pregnancy symptoms but I don't want to read too much into them yet. I'm going crazy thinking I'm preggers and I just caught it really early...:wacko:

Maybe you are too early to show in pregnancy test! GL!

Thank you! I really hope so. I had another positive LH test this evening, later then when I normally test and as soon as I dipped it the lines started showing up. Based on our calculations the earliest day we can get a positive HPT will be on Saturday morning. So we are going to test then, but for now I'm testing my LH every day to see if there is any change.

Sound promising! let us know when you test htp!

My partner and I are trying for our second child. We've always used the same brand OPK (even with our first kid) and they NEVER even show a faint line unless I'm surging. Well we inseminated on the 8th of October, and 3 days later I took an OPK just to see and it was faint line. Every day after that the line just got darker and darker and for the past 10 tests they have been extremely dark pos. We went to the Doc last week for a blood test that came back "less than 5" so it was neg. However my OPK keep coming up pos and my HPTs have all been neg so far. I'm having pregnancy symptoms but I don't want to read too much into them yet. I'm going crazy thinking I'm preggers and I just caught it really early...:wacko:
Ah now I know why you asked hunni. It is strange isn't it, I used the same brand also, one I'd used countless times before, my tests were positive and a very dark line, darker than control line, mine stayed like that for 12 days before turning neg, hopefully you get a bfp, loads luck to you xxxx

Ah now I know why you asked hunni. It is strange isn't it, I used the same brand also, one I'd used countless times before, my tests were positive and a very dark line, darker than control line, mine stayed like that for 12 days before turning neg, hopefully you get a bfp, loads luck to you xxxx

That's the thing, we've used these tests loads of times before and they have never shown a line unless I was surging.
Now I really do think I'm going crazy, today marks 13 extremely positive LH tests, the line is soooo dark it's crazy! However I'm still testing Neg for HPT. I'm starting to wonder if I've developed some kind of hormonal imbalance. Has this ever happened to anyone else?
I'm using the Wondfo rapid one strip test from Biotech co LTD. We order them online, and I bought a bunch of the New Choice pregnancy tests. I've tested LH at all times of the day and they are all coming back positive, some times twice a day.

That's the thing, we've used these tests loads of times before and they have never shown a line unless I was surging.
Now I really do think I'm going crazy, today marks 13 extremely positive LH tests, the line is soooo dark it's crazy! However I'm still testing Neg for HPT. I'm starting to wonder if I've developed some kind of hormonal imbalance. Has this ever happened to anyone else?
I'm using the Wondfo rapid one strip test from Biotech co LTD. We order them online, and I bought a bunch of the New Choice pregnancy tests. I've tested LH at all times of the day and they are all coming back positive, some times twice a day.
This happened to me was 12/13 days straight positive opks, cannot remember exactly may have a couple more, I know it was nearly two weeks anyway, will post a pic of my test on the last day before it finally went neg. Bearing in mind I was negative opk when I started testing and then nearly two weeks testing positive opk whilst testing positve on hpt whole time due to mc xx

Attachments

• IMAG0221.jpg
    IMAG0221.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 11
This happened to me was 12/13 days straight positive opks, cannot remember exactly may have a couple more, I know it was nearly two weeks anyway, will post a pic of my test on the last day before it finally went neg. Bearing in mind I was negative opk when I started testing and then nearly two weeks testing positive opk whilst testing positve on hpt whole time due to mc xx

What does mc mean? I'm still not sure what all the abbreviations mean.

MC- miscarriage

Here you go

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/forum-help-testing-area/730-babyandbump-lingo-abbreviations.html

Sorry hunni, I had a miscarriage on 28th September at 11 weeks and also on 22nd June at 12 weeks. My first miscarriage I had a d & c and I had a neg hpt few days after the op but with the last mc which was natural I had positive hpts from after the bleeding right up until now into my first period after and I still have faint positive hpts. I started getting positive opks about 2 weeks after mc and they stayed positive for nearly two weeks xx

wow. well I'm not cramping or bleeding or anything. (I've had many MC before) and I'm still having symptoms of PG, minus the slight feeling of pressure that had been growing. My AF is still two weeks away so I'm not sure whats going on, unless this is just one of those fluky things. I might try to get in to see my Doc on Monday. :(

I'm not sure either but I have everything crossed for you!! Xxxxxx

So for the last two days the LH line has been really faint. But I'm still having pregnancy symptoms, including a new one, smell. I feel like I might be having a chemical pregnancy because of the LH and the HCG not rising much. I'm going to schedule an appt with my Doc if my period doesn't come by the 27th (when it will be 3 days late). Because I still think it's way too early for me to be having PMS, considering all these symptoms and things started in October. Oh well, we will have to try again next cycle. :(

It's so confusing not knowing, really hope you find out soon what's going on as I hated not knowing, at least when AF came I knew where I was as I really thought I was pregnant too. So many pregnancy symptoms it was crazy, ah well. Due to ovulate anytime after 15th, it's my birthday on 24th, what an amazing present a bfp would be xxx

thanks, it is completely confusing. I'm trying to keep my post up to date in case anyone else has the same thing happen to them. Fingers crossed for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->