10 week with twins and huge!!

BecksBabyB

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm currently 10 weeks with twins and over the last 2 days I've ballooned!! I'm massive and so uncomfortable already.

My plan is to hide the pregnancy for two more weeks until my scan but I can't see me being able to.

Anyone else feeling big so soon?

This is my third pregnancy, although my last ended in mc at roughly 12 weeks.

Bx

Me! I am huuuuuge and to the point where I cannot take my coat off at work because the bloat/bump is gigantic and I can't button my pants anymore lol. AND I only have the one baby so :rofl:

Yup, massive at 9 weeks with 1, to the point we've had to tell a few more people than we intended just because it's hard to hide it! I wear a big baggy jumper to work and quickly sit behind my desk and always make sure I pick something up to hold over my tummy if I need to get up :haha:

I'm glad it's not just me ladies! The huge bump combined with the crazy pregnancy symptoms, I'm finding hiding it so difficult.

Bx

Lol I'm an actual hippopotamus. I look about 5 months at 11 weeks. It is so obvious that I'm pregnant there's no way I could've hidden it until my nt scan on 27th.

A complete stranger (the first of many, but so soon?) asked me about being pregnant in the grocery store tonight. Nine weeks! I was so not prepared for that.

A complete stranger (the first of many, but so soon?) asked me about being pregnant in the grocery store tonight. Nine weeks! I was so not prepared for that.

Urghhh I hate that! I would never ask someone, even if they were quite obviously pregnant. A friend of mine had a stillbirth last year and she still had her baby tummy for a few months afterwards, people kept asking her when she was due and it devastated her each time. If you're not absolutely sure someone is pregnant (i.e. They have told you)!then don't say anything!

Having said that I'm looking forward to looking pregnant rather than just a bit fat :haha:

I had an older guy in my last pregnancy make the rather rude remark "you've got more company coming, eh?" when I was like 4 months along. I was shocked! I was thinking about telling him that I was just fat - even though I really was pregnant - just to shut him up. Instead I just smiled and said "yep and I want 10 more". You should have seen the look on his face. He didn't know what to say :haha:

Really though it was none of his business.

Yup I feel huge but was surprised I fit into my work pants for a meeting this week! I have been living in yoga pants. I can see it but I'm hoping I can wait until the first to officially announce at work. Some people know already though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->