10 weeks 1 day pregnant no breast tenderness?

Kimiw

Reaction score
I have had very little breast pain since I got pregnant. I have seen the heartbeat 3 different times 7 weeks, 8 weeks, and 9w3d. I'm measuring a couple days behind but my baby seems to be ok but I'm concerned about no breast tenderness. I get sharp pains on them from time to time but that's really it. I have been getting headaches, mild nausea, poor appetite, and sensitive to smells. But I'm just worried about no breast tenderness (no swelling, no color changes, nothing).

ive never had sore boobs with any of my pregnacies. No increase in size either or colour change i wouldnt worry :)

With my first I didn't get any breastfeeding tenderness. This one they're tender tho.

I wouldn't worry not everyone experiences the same thing :flower:

I've just given mine a squeeze, they're not feeling all that tender either now. They were sore for a while and have grown half a size, I think it's just random :shrug:

I had none with first baby, TONS with second but I was put on 100mg progesterone daily for 1st tri, and zero this time around but not on progesterone again so it def has alot to do (well in my case anyway) with levels of progesterone. You can have a normal level with zero pain but a higher than av level can cause breast tenderness.

I'm also on 400 mg of progesterone a day and still very little breast issues. Well i guess I'm just not having that particular symptom. Lol I worry over silly things

Both of my pregnancies I started with tenderness, but it abruptly went away at 7 weeks. Breast tenderness or lack of doesn't mean anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->