10 weeks and headaches? is this normal??

zenaa

Reaction score
I've been headache free since I found out I was pregnant. Since last week I have thrown up a few times followed by terrible headaches regardless of how much water I drink. Is this normal? I only have headaches few days before my AF so headaches for me are always scary.

I'm almost 8 weeks and have had two strong headaches lasting a few days. Like you, I usually only get them (well, actually full on migraines) before AF, so I worried a bit. But everything I read says headaches are very common in the first trimester. Having my other symptoms still going strong and my temp staying high reassures me. I would try not to worry :)

Yes totally normal was reading it in my app for week 10 when mine started too. Week 11 sickness coming back again.

Yes head aches are very common. Make sure your drinking plenty water too :)

I know it seems crazy, but my last pregnancy I had to have a coke every day to stop the headache. I was resistant at first because it sounds so unhealthy, but a few friends suggested it and it actually worked.

I am also having bad headaches... Even now whike i am typing this :(

Very normal.

I didn't have any with my daughter, this time around 10 weeks I got really bad headaches; they've subsided now.

I've "heard" that headaches are more likely in second pregnancies (if you didn't have them with #1) when you are having the opposite sex.

True for me!!!!

goodluck! x

Headaches and migraines can be more prone in pregnancy. Also if your a sufferer of migraines before pregnancy, then being pregnant can stop them or make them a 100 times worse. I suffer with optical migraines where I go blind, get numbness and confusion :( Already had afew extra since my bfp xx

yes yes!! i still have headaches and with dd i had migranes for weeks straight

Thanks for reassurance ladies, I had a terrible night I slept and it still didnt help. I took something with paracetamol as it is pretty much one of the only things and by the morning it felt better. I hope our babies will cling on nice and strong. Every little thing scares me :)

I had a bad headache at 10 weeks that made me throw up something terrible!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->