10 weeks and not feeling very pregnant

hopefulhippo

Reaction score
Hi group,

I'm wondering if there is anyone else out there that is around 10 weeks and not feeling very pregnant...

All along I have had sore breasts and fatigue, as well as some queasiness but nothing that would qualify as morning sickness. So overall my symptoms have been minimal. But in the past week they have really faded. The only thing I'm still feeling is HUNGRY. My body is thicker but I can't tell if it's from the pregnancy or the effects of the increased appetite.

Anyone else experiencing a lessening of symptoms? Or a general 'normal' feeling?

Thanks.

I'm afraid I can't relate, but wanted to say lucky you! And enjoy it. I read on here recently some ladies didn't get ms until 12+ weeks!! Make the most of it, just in case! And an increased appetite is still a symptom.

I'm the exact same! I really want to start wearing my maternity trousers but I have a feeling it's more to do with the increase in carbs. Just had my dinner and could order a takeaway! It's ridiculous! xx

Im 8 weeks and haven't had any symptoms in weeks! I have had an ultrasound and all is well and right on schedule! Believe me, we are the lucky ones!
I have been hungry and can feel a fullness in my belly.

I used to have cramping (which i only get if i get too hungry), my boobs are no longer sore, i am tired and have an occasional ache here and there. But i thought i would be feeling A LOT more. Ill take it though!

Hi hopefulhippo! I have had the exact same thing happen this pregnancy (as well as my last one, which is why I'm not as panicky this time around). Had nausea + exhaustion from week 5 through 9, and then like clockwork in both pregnancies, both those symptoms turned off! I think it's normal for the placenta to kick in a little bit early for some......I'm back to my normal energy levels for the most part and I'm still eating quite a lot too! I wouldn't worry too much! :)

I remember begging my midwife in my last pregnancy for an early scan when I was 10 weeks because I just didn't feel pregnant and didn't believe there was actually anything there. She did get me a scan and sure enough, there was a little bean jumping about. It was hard to take in and I remember bursting into tears as I just didn't believe it. I had no symptoms whatsoever - no sickness, no nausea, no sore boobs nothing.

Thank you everyone for your replies. Ironically shortly after writing this I became intensely fatigued, my breasts hurt again and I started to feel some twinges in my uterus! I guess there really are surge times and times when the horomones level out. Again, thanks for sharing your experiences.

Im 10 weeks too, i had really bad m/s for 3 weeks, sore boobs for what seemed like forever, and was for exhusted i struggled to get through the day, now, none of the above, everything seems to have gone so think its totally normal, every now and then i get a litfle bit of nausea and am still tired at some points through out the day but nothing i cant handle.

consider yourself lucky! I've been throwing up all day everyday for 6 weeks straight, lost well over a stone, nearly been hospitalised twice, cant eat for s*** but now at 11+1 I'm finally coming round from this hell!

With DD I was sick once or twice in the morning and nothing else, I got to 40+3 weeks and probably could have ran a Marathon at the end. (not that I wanted to try)

But this one felt like I'd been hit by a lorry at 3 weeks when I found out! Id put money on this being a boy! haha

O/h is chuffed btw ¬¬ lmao

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"