10 weeks and only slight changes in boobs?

gillian.s

Reaction score
Hey I am just wondering if anyone else has noticed this, on my last pregnancy by 8 weeks my boobs had stretch marks and they were really tender and that ended up being a mmc but with this pregnancy by boobs have only grown slightly, just fuller really rather than bigger.
My nipples get bigger but the size of them goes up and down, sometimes they look huge and other times they look normal, they are more veiny than normal though. Veins seems to be the main change.

Did anyone else have this happen? Just would have expected them to be bigger by now..

I'm no expert but just wanted to reassure you, every pregnancy is different. I'm about 8 weeks and some days my boobs look massive, some days they don't..they just feel abit more watery than usual? Lol some days are sore some days they feel absolutely fine.
Honestly try not to stress and just enjoy the no stretch mark stage :hugs:

I agree with the PP that every pregnancy is different. With my son, my boobs didn't get huge until further along in the pregnancy and breast tenderness went away around 4 weeks. With this one, my boobs have gone up about 1 1/2 cup sizes and they are still tender.

My boobs never changed with my previous pregnancys! they were the same small self lol! the only thing is have this time is really sore nipples! xx

I'm 10+ weeks and no changes to my boobs at all! Saw out bub on a scan at 8+ weeks and got the hb last night on our Doppler! I have found with my second baby and this one I only stopped bfing a few months before ttc and with both no boob changes x

I have three healthy little ones, and each pregnancy was different from the others. I had no breast growth in one pregnancy. No stretching pain in one, no nausea in one, awful food aversions in only one pregnancy, only had weight gain in one pregnancy, etc. Please don't worry about different symptoms. Especially now that you've hit 10 weeks and your risks are so low!!!

Thanks :) just can't help but worry :S but I have my scan tomorrow anyway so should put my fears to rest

well I had my scan yesterday and I was worried for nothing! I am now 10+2 which is what I expected seeing as my cycles were 33 days so need to update my ticker but midwife said everything looked perfect :) and to top it all off I found baby's heartbeat on my doppler for the first time last night :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->