10 Weeks & Dating Scan on 10th Nov 08

Shari22

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

Its been a while since i came on B&B. I was away on holiday taking a lovely break in the Sun... I am now 10 weeks already and my 1st Scan is on the 10th Nov i am so looking forward to it..... Can't wait to see my little bean :happydance:

Glad you had a lovely brake hun, not to long to wait until your scan now, hope it goes well xxxxxx

Hi,

I am ten weeks and have my scan on the 12th Nov. I have already seen my babba twice now due to early scares!

Good luck x

How exciting for you! I've still to get my scan date - I cannot wait!! Good luck! xx

Oh I'm really excited for you :)

I'm 10 weeks tomorrow and sitting waiting for a letter from the hospital with a date for my scan - I'm hoping it will be around the same time as you, I'll be 12 weeks that week!!

I had my dating scan today!
Was very nervous before but glad that everything is how it should be...
Just need to stop walking about with a big stupid grin now =]

Hope all goes well for you
x

Oh I'm really excited for you :)

I'm 10 weeks tomorrow and sitting waiting for a letter from the hospital with a date for my scan - I'm hoping it will be around the same time as you, I'll be 12 weeks that week!!

So you finally got your scan date huh? 2 days after mine. :) Good Luck x

I did Shari! The impatient moo that I am, I just phoned the hospital on Friday to find out :rofl: Glad I did though, finally feels like something is happening :happydance:

I did Shari! The impatient moo that I am, I just phoned the hospital on Friday to find out :rofl: Glad I did though, finally feels like something is happening :happydance:

haha yeh thats what i usually do im impatient myself. This time round i went for my booking app and got my scan date... Only 2 days to go :happydance:

Hi ladies,

Its been a while since i came on B&B. I was away on holiday taking a lovely break in the Sun... I am now 10 weeks already and my 1st Scan is on the 10th Nov i am so looking forward to it..... Can't wait to see my little bean :happydance:

My 10 week pregnancy scan is on November 10th too! It's at 3:40pm EST in the US. Best of luck to you!!!

Hi ladies,

My 10 week pregnancy scan is on November 10th too! It's at 3:40pm EST in the US. Best of luck to you!!!

aww best of luck to you too hun let me know how it goes. My scan is the 12 week one so your not too far away from me then. Let me know your due date i am sure it will be confirmed on Monday.
x

Awww yay how exciting! Make sure to let us know how it goes :)

i'm so jeleous of everyone and their early scans... I was told i'd only get my first ultrasound at 18-20 weeks, but I get to hear the heartbeat in the next few weeks....
Hope all your scans go well!:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->