10 weeks on Tuesday and symptoms slightly fading...

jenmcn1

Expecting baby #4:)
Reaction score
This is my 4th baby...you'd think I'd be used to this...
My symptoms are still strong but lessening slightly.
Not sure if it's just in my head, or if I'm just getting used to it all.
My nausea has always been bad and usually lasts with all my pregnancies till 13-16 weeks.
However I'm almost 10 weeks and the nausea isn't as bad today.
My boobs are still sore, I'm still bloated, and crazy heightened sense of smell...all of it. Just the nausea seems to be less.
Anyone else have this?
I can understand this happening at 12+ weeks...this just seems a bit early for me.

Hormones peak at 8 weeks then tail off slowly, so I wouldn't worry :)

My nausea has improved i dont feel like i need to eat all the time to feel better! Still got all my other symptoms.

I'm 9/10 weeks and my only symptoms were breast soreness and heartburn. But over the past week both have subsided. I have spent the past week on Google trying to figure out why and it seems quite a common time for people's symptoms to fade as the placenta is supposedly starting to take over.

I hope that's the case as I am starting to feel as though I aren't even pregnant at the moment!! xx

Swap? I hope my symptoms go away soon, too much to deal with I think!!

Swap? I hope my symptoms go away soon, too much to deal with I think!!

Lol yeah it can be brutal this first Tri. I've had my share of it now with 4 pregnancies...this is just unusual for me...id rather be sick than worry about something potentially being wrong:(

Every pregnancy is different, as I'm sure you know :) My symptoms were completely gone around 10.5 weeks, so it can be normal for them to taper off early.

My nausea and fatigue are starting to lessen up a bit these last couple days. I have a doppler and I listen to the heartbeat all the time, so I know all is well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->