10 weeks pregnant....according to ultrasound 6 weeks

Raiders09

Reaction score
Hi...
I'm soooo scared.
I'm 10 weeks pregnant but according to my ultrasound my doc says I'm 6 weeks....
Is it normal....is something wrong with my baby....

I just saw the baby but no heartbeat...
My last period was july 2...which is not regular. ...
Should I worry....is everythg ok...

Were you tracking your ovulation? Because you have irregular cycles maybe you are only 6 weeks?

Okay, I'm very sensitive to first trimester issues as I've had two miscarriages myself. I know how nerve wracking any issues can be.

You have now made a handful of threads about the same issues, all of which have been responded to. You claimed in one thread that you were going to be 8 weeks on Sept. 24th, but you now claim to be 10 weeks today.

Please take the advice that has been given to you and realize that we can't tell you anything new. You have to wait for another doctor's appointment to confirm what's going on, or you're just trolling us. Either way, patience is the only way to go now. Read up on some old threads instead of making new ones about the same thing.

I just called a different doctors office n they said 10 weeks....which is making me confused....I'm sorry if it's bothering u....

I'm beginning to get a bit confused. I would say that your scan is the correct date as if you were further a long but measuring behind they would have you in to talk about options/run more tests which I'm guessing they haven't done.
I'm sorry but talking to different doctors won't speed up your pregnancy. If anything its going to confuse the whole situation. If the new doctor over the phone says you're 10 weeks but hasn't seen you, your notes or scans then I'm guessing they're basing it on your dates?
I'd be happy with a doctor saying you're just earlier in your pregnancy and its only 6 weeks and to come back in a couple weeks... Like what happened in my case. I'm now 13 weeks and everything is fine.

Easier said than done but I think you'll have to accept you're not as far along and relax a little.

Hey there . According to your dates, you would be 10 weeks. I also had my last period July 3rd. I know that I have ovulated between CD15-18. Do you have a clue about when you ovulated? If you have irregular periods and you aren't tracking ovulation, then it's possible you ovulated very late.

When is your next appointment? Try to get an earlier one if they have available. By your next appointment, you should hear a heartbeat and that would confirm that everything is ok. I heard the HB at 6w 5d

I'd listen to the doctor, you had an ultrasound and they never said anything was wrong so I'd stop worrying so much. If you're that concerned ask maybe to have a second opinion

My last period was july 7th but i kno im only 7 weels as i ovulated late and got bfp 21st aug..last week scan showed baby hb 6-7 weeks..u could jus b a few days behind me xx

You gave me hope...may be you are right....I'm few days behind u...keeping fingers crossed...

Yah I agree with mewolkens ...u have had a bunch of different posts all saying really different things. U need to sit down with ur OBGYN and have him or her answer all ur questions, that's what they're there for.
Also if you're so worried about ur pregnancy as many of ur posts say, then why did u start a thread saying ur going to ignore ur doctors advise not to fly so u can go to Vegas??? It doesn't seem ur all that worried.

SUPPORT forum ladies ... welcoming, supportive and friendly.

Member possibly confused and desperate for reassurance, no we can't always give that definite reassurance but we can offer a friendly reply <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->